What's next for Lando "wobble t-ferg" Vannata?

Greatness that's what's next and some more Groovy ass pimp suits
lando-vannata-ufc-fight-night-91-post-video.jpg

They should get him and Joe Duffy to fight, winner gets a top 15 opponent.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/2...d-out-of-ufc-fight-night-91-bout-against-tony

Ruptured disk in his back. I imagine he will be gone for much longer than 8 weeks. Depending on how bad it is.
Bad situation, perhaps it's worth having surgery as opposed to being cautious and having to take 8 weeks off every now and then. I feel like Cain, Cruz & Khabib have all moved passed their injuries now that they've had the appropriate surgeries. Hell, they gave Cain a back op and now he's throwing spinning heel kicks.

I'd love to see him vs Irish joe further down the line, but he needs a few solid wins first to get used to the octagon

No, he did an interview and said he nearly died the last time he tried to cut down to 45 and STILL didn't make weight.

He needs to get on Brolce's diuretic and laxative diet then. That dude is too small for the shark infested waters at 155. He hung with Ferg no doubt, but he looked so damn small. He could have finished the fight if he was fighting a dude his own size.

He needs to get on Brolce's diuretic and laxative diet then. That dude is too small for the shark infested waters at 155. He hung with Ferg no doubt, but he looked so damn small. He could have finished the fight if he was fighting a dude his own size.
I completely agree with you buddeh, I think 45 would be a good home for him but he's going to need Brolce's help to do that and I don't know if he wants that.

<28>

Someone like Mitch Clarke, a low tier, winnable fight that should give some kind of barometer for how he actually is

Joe Duffy vs Vannata is a good idea actually. Another tko will be great for Duffy's record.

This actually is a super exciting fight, I like it.
Yeah I mean he fought and performed amazing against the #3 ranked guy so I think fighting a striker in the top 20-15 will be fun for the fans and to work his way up the rankings

Yeah I mean he fought and performed amazing against the #3 ranked guy so I think fighting a striker in the top 20-15 will be fun for the fans and to work his way up the rankings
Couldn't agree more, that is a PERFECT fight for him.

Back