What's next for Juan Adams?

What got me about this fight is it was further up on the card than BB/Latifi. It involved two jobbers (one of whom was winless in the UFC) and had a higher billing than two very established fighters who've been in the org for years, one of whom was making his HW debut. The UFC's been pulling this a lot lately, too. Just makes no dang sense, I tells ya!

I really liked Tafa's lead right uppercut that brought the curtain down, though. I guess that's something. Would've preferred seeing it on the Fightpass prelims but...

Yea he has a lovely uppercut . I'm with you , baffled me that Tafa was main card considering that ko loss was only a few months back. Great way to bounce back imo.

He was actually signed to Melbourne storm on a youth contact years ago ( nrl ). Another rugby guy is always fun.

All I could think of was maybe they were worried about another Lewis v Francis fight occurring? Or a lay and pray was feared from Latifi. Apart from that No clue honestly .

I'm not seeing it.

GettyImages-1073974660.jpg
EnaLIOc.jpg

Hopefully Bum Adams makes his way back to the prelims of a regional org where he belongs.

Why the heck did he have some hype anyways? He had even odds with Hardy! And a pretty big favorite over Taha. Wtf? Even his only win was kinda not that impressive considering it was over some guy named Chris De La Rocha...
Nothing against the guy just made me wonder...

PPV main event, international fight week or MSG.

He tried his best, but it turns out he's a bit of a bum who should find another career.

His eyes are so far apart. It's literally all I can thinking about. He can't see uppercuts coming because I'm assuming there is a blind spot down the middle of his face.
Dude glad I’m not the only one who was looking at him Saturday and thinking what the fuck happened there the spacing on his eyes are fucked.

His next fight is against anyone UFC wants to push next.

Back