What's next for Juan Adams?

What the hell are fighters like him doing on the main card of a PPV?

Time for him to go back to his natural habitat.

giphy.gif
Good one mate ahahha

They should save him for the Hardy rematch once he runs out of non-ranked opponents.

His eyes are so far apart. It's literally all I can thinking about. He can't see uppercuts coming because I'm assuming there is a blind spot down the middle of his face.

This is legit one of the funniest posts I've ever read on here lol

Probably an early exit from the next PFL HW tourney.

What the hell are fighters like him doing on the main card of a PPV?
Local boy coupled with crap card, plus maybe a sweetener in his contract for being a punching bag for Greg Hardy.

Let him fight Todd Duffee and if he loses, cut him.

I said a double burger WITH cheese.

Boxing gloves! He like Jones keeps reaching out with fingers to poke every time just to deter the opponent from coming in to counter

His eyes are so far apart. It's literally all I can thinking about. He can't see uppercuts coming because I'm assuming there is a blind spot down the middle of his face.
Bro lol

Is Duffee actually hanging around? Thought he packed it in again post the faux eye poke thing?
I have no clue. Haven't heard a word from the dude

What got me about this fight is it was further up on the card than BB/Latifi. It involved two jobbers (one of whom was winless in the UFC) and had a higher billing than two very established fighters who've been in the org for years, one of whom was making his HW debut. The UFC's been pulling this a lot lately, too. Just makes no dang sense, I tells ya!

I really liked Tafa's lead right uppercut that brought the curtain down, though. I guess that's something. Would've preferred seeing it on the Fightpass prelims but...

Back