What's next for Juan Adams?

Never forget this man is Greg Hardy's best win.

He came to the fight from two losses, and was walking to the ring showing that he wanted to be somewhere else.
He had in front of him a heavy puncher, and was TKOed quickly, but he showed the athleticism of a sloth, the energy of a dead frog and no power whatsoever. There was nothing to make anyone think that he lost but showed SOME potential. Nothing.
UFC would do him a favour by releasing him before he gets badly damaged.

A 9 to 5 job

Jesus.
I used to think Juan had potential. His last two fights made me rethink that but I was sure he'd beat Tafa in sloppy fashion because I also don't rate Tafa. But man, seriously, within about 10 seconds of the fight he did something (I cant remember what, maybe like a tentative legkick or something) and the way he moved was like watching a tree trying to move. It was the most robotic, uncoordinated thing I've ever seen and at that moment, I knew he was done. I reckon he'll go to try out for WWE again, I'm sure he did that before. They'd love him there - big afro, huge musclebound bloke that Vince is gay for, and has a cocky personality too.

Cut his ass especially after he dropped the ball when he fought greg hardy. Back to the regionals. The man cant take a punch.

He's lost three on the bounce including two very quick KO's. If he doesn't get cut his next is surely a must win situation for him.

Seems that he wasn’t the chosen Juan after all.

His eyes are so far apart. It's literally all I can thinking about. He can't see uppercuts coming because I'm assuming there is a blind spot down the middle of his face.
My boy is straight ruthless

Not UFC caliber. Felt bad for him last night.
Me too, the smile on his face when he was walking into the ring, and when Buffer announced he was from H-Town was priceless. Juan was uber excited to fight in front of his home crowd. However, to look as bad in this fight as he did his last after switching camps is crushing. I wish the kid well...

The dude looks so weird, like he's photoshopped

Get his walking papers. Not sure why he was on the main card.

Back