Whats next for Erick Silva?

Kongo's since been cut and has fought in Bellator.

Erick Silva's gifted, I'm sure he'll rebound... or maybe Dong stole his will.

He has little to no gifts he's a striker without KO power, poor cardio, poor grappling and is just too small for WW.

I don't think he'll even do well in WSOF because of Fitch being there nor could he compete in Bellator see Askren.

The guy better win out or else he'll be fighting in the streets of Brasil for peanuts soon.

Dong ıs one of the most dangerous guys at WW losıng hım ıs not that bad,ı never thought hım as a thread for the dıvısıon

Give him exciting fights until he phases out of contention talk imo unless he learns some discipline.

Last edited:
I heard Siyar tweeted that he wish DHK fought him like when he fought Erick tonight, so I guess Erick/Siyar makes sense next.

UFC Fight Night on FS2 Facebook prelims in a weird time zone where nobody is awake to see him fight.

He's 29 so this "kid" label is ridiculous. He needs to win his next fight in dominating fashion and show he's a 29yo grown man or gtfo to bellator. Right now he would get CRUSHED by the top 5.

Correct. I think most people think he's 19 or something just because he has a "young" looking face.

One thing people don't realize about Erick Silva is that he's already 29 years old. He looks like a kid, but he doesn't have 5-6 years to develop. He maybe has 5 years left of his prime.

I hope he gets better, because he's an exciting fighter, but I think that he's probably just going to be an exciting guy who is super-dynamic, but can never really dominate because he is too wild, and has too many holes in his game.

There's nothing wrong with being a Jorge Santiago, or a Gegard Mousasi, etc.

DRAWING_BOARD_DIMENSIONS.jpg

On another note, DHK made me a fan myself, too bad his nationalistic followers on Sherdog made him hard to like, (now I understand why people hate Shogun fans) DHK vs Carlos Condit rematch?

Wow, glad someone said this. I personally can't stand guys like Shogun and Fedor, not because I don't like them but their delusional fans are fucking terrible. The same goes with DHK, his fans are annoying as fuck.

All of the people trashing him and saying he should get cut are fucking idiots. Who else has exciting fights against DHK and Fitch?

All of the people trashing him and saying he should get cut are fucking idiots. Who else has exciting fights against DHK and Fitch?

DHK: Condit, Brown, Diaz

Fitch: GSP, Hendricks, Burkman, Sanchez, Alves I.

Add more depending on what you find exciting...

I thought he was looking great right before the knockout, but was definitely slowing down and was getting a bit wild. People are acting like he got dominated for the whole fight (not saying it wasn't a devastating loss though). He was messing DHK up before he got caught. Kim looked a bit off, wonder if there was something up with him?

As for his next fight, Mike Pyle or Jordan Mein. I know both of those guys had decent win streaks before their losses, and Erick has been hot and cold so far in his UFC career, but I think those would be good fights, especially against Mein. If he wins that fight, maybe Erick vs the winner of Marquardt and Lombard.

As for Kim, I think a rematch with Maia is in order, but with his current 3 fight win streak and Maia's recent loss, perhaps people wouldn't like that fight, so I'll say Hathaway or Shields. Everyone else in the upper echelon of WW seems to be tied up at the moment.

I really don't see him sticking around. He is exciting but lacks cardio, wrestling and has sloppy stand up.

Wow, glad someone said this. I personally can't stand guys like Shogun and Fedor, not because I don't like them but their delusional fans are fucking terrible. The same goes with DHK, his fans are annoying as fuck.

Let's direct the anger at the right people: the retarded fans, not the fighters.

It should be okay to be a Fedor fan, even though a lot of Fedor fans are horrible fat basement dwellers who point to Fedor to show that it's OK to be fat.

DHK: Condit, Brown, Diaz

Fitch: GSP, Hendricks, Burkman, Sanchez, Alves I.

Add more depending on what you find exciting...

No I mean who shuts down their usual lay and pray and makes THEM exciting.

And by the way DHK flat out said his punch was lucky. Silva was all over him before that.

He has little to no gifts he's a striker without KO power, poor cardio, poor grappling and is just too small for WW.

I don't think he'll even do well in WSOF because of Fitch being there nor could he compete in Bellator see Askren.

The guy better win out or else he'll be fighting in the streets of Brasil for peanuts soon.

You're either trolling or absolutely retarded. He certainly does have ko power and he's a good grappler. Before Silva gassed in the 3rd Fitch struggled mightily to take him down and Silva almost RNC'd Fitch. Brenneman tried like hell to take Silva down and couldn't and ended up getting subbed in the first rd. Silva has two first rd subs in the UFC including that nice reverse triangle in his last fight before this one.

I really don't see him sticking around. He is exciting but lacks cardio, wrestling and has sloppy stand up.

I think his TDD has improved but i was not impressed with his overall cardio and even more his standup.

For a dude who I consider to be a gifted striker, I was cringing when he started throwing haymakers instead of throwing precise strikes that would have most likely put Dong away. I hope he really evaluates his own standup because I believe he has some good tools to work with. If he doesn't, then I definitely don't see him cracking the top 10 much less the top 5.

Back