Whats next for Chang Sung Jung.

dAnK00

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Now that Cub and Siver are fighting will KZ get his title shot after Aldo Edgar? Or will he fight someone before that?

He'll still have to fight somebody before he gets a title shot.

They actually might give him a title shot since most of the contenders at 145 is booked. People love KZ and would anticipate seeing him in an immediate title shot. If not, I am not sure who you put him against, maybe the winner of Cub and Siver.

I honestly think Jose Aldo will vacate his title after the Edgar fight.

If a bout sooner rather than later, Chad Mendes.

If late spring (April/May) then the winner of Koch/Lamas or winner of Siver/Swanson.

it's gotta be either the title shot or chad mendes.
mendes came out untouched from saturday's fight, and he should be good to go whenever the ufc asks him.
i just think the ufc will give kz the title shot, especially if he asks for it.

I could see KZ getting the Aldo v Edgar winner, Mendes, or Koch if he wins his upcoming fight. Not sure though, but, can't wait to see him fight again b/c it is always an exciting fight.

But they will most likely match KZ up with Mendes or the title shot. I don't think Aldo would vacate if he beats Edgar. I'm sure Aldo wants a piece of zombie if he thinks he can beat him easily

I honestly feel like this if anything other than the Title Shot. Im getting pretty tired of guys downing KZ for that fight. Honestly I think KZ beats Roop pretty bad in a rematch.

If someone brings up that fight to diminish KZ they are likely trolling.

KZ has improved by leaps and bounds since that KO.

More serious response to TS: Koch. Unless Aldo/Edgar winner is planning on fighting soon. KZ shouldn't wait around.

Aldo doesn't have to vacate his title to fight at 155. Hopefully he takes a fight first. Either way I would like to see kz get the next title shot.

Doesn't Jung train with Alpha Male a lot? Would he and Mendes even fight each other?

I honestly feel like this if anything other than the Title Shot. Im getting pretty tired of guys downing KZ for that fight. Honestly I think KZ beats Roop pretty bad in a rematch.
Roop will shock the world once again and demand a title shot.

zombieroop.gif

Back