Whats next for Chang Sung Jung.

I was hoping he'd get the title shot BUT from seeing everyone say "Mendes would run through KZ" i want KZ to fight Mendes just so he can prove you all wrong.

He has a "title shot" but the layoff after the injury may have cost him. I'd love to see Guida VS Jung down the road think that would be a entertaining match up!

Title shot or #1 contender fight

Roop is busy preparing for his title run at 135.

Skeletor.

But yeah, that fight wouldn't make sense anyhow, as Roop is on a 2 fight losing streak and KZ is kicking ass.

I do too. Cub/Siver winner vs. KZ for the vacant belt. Of KZ vs. Koch/Lamas winner.

I really don't think that KZ v. Cub/Siver should be for the vacant title. I see Mendes being someone who is far ahead of KZ in terms of appreciable skill and would dominate KZ. If anything KZ v. Mendes for the title or either fight you mentioned for a number one contender match.

KZ only needs to win against real 145 threats/contenders which are limited to Koch, Lamas, Harcan, Swanson and Mendes

Let him fight george roop, revenge that loss.
even tho it dont make sense

Have KZ fight Mendes.

Winner of Siver/Swanson vs. Winner of Koch/Lamas for next in line.

Ok i changed my mind, now i want KZ to fight Mendes and Roop, then you'll all shut up about the head kick, and how good Mendes is when he's only fighting clowns. His best wins were Swanson and Koch and they were over 2 years ago, KZ submitted Dustin Poirier in his last fight when Poirier was wildly considered to be the #1 contender.

So give KZ to roop rematch and this time the much improved KZ will destroy him, then give him Mendes and you'll see Mendes has nothing on KZ apart from wrestling and that won't help him with KZ's submission game.

Let him fight george roop, revenge that loss.
even tho it dont make sense
and on the off chance he loses to Roop again, then what? You cannot have a successful MMA career with two losses to George Roop.

and on the off chance he loses to Roop again, then what? You cannot have a successful MMA career with two losses to George Roop.

Hughes lost to Hallman twice.

K I know u said on the off change he loses but its not happening again. I see him tooling roop even worse than poirier. Kz aint the same fighter mentally physically and technically. Im sure ud agree to that although u r a kz hater which boggles my mind how u can hate on the guy.

K I know u said on the off change he loses but its not happening again. I see him tooling roop even worse than poirier. Kz aint the same fighter mentally physically and technically. Im sure ud agree to that although u r a kz hater which boggles my mind how u can hate on the guy.
The fact that I recognize KZ's talent is what makes the Roop loss amusing. Try to keep up.

well, that's MMA.
Im pretty sure he would win tho

Back