Media What's going on with Rogan and Topuria?

Rogan fucking sucks at his job.
It's all been downhill in the booth since Goldy left.
does that dude still fight? havent heard of ryan hall in a while
Last fought 3 years ago, he's retired basically. Won a decision against ltierally who after Topuria sparked him, probably realized it wasn't worth the CTE. Hall really rode the BJ heel hook as long as possible.

Hogan does this on almost every card. DC too. They literally fellate one fighter they like and discount everything their opponent does.

Often times it epically backfires on them when their golden boy gets starched.
Rewatch Izzy vs Jan if you want the best example of this.

They're literally talking about Izzy's world class striking while Jan is techincally out striking him across every round.

he's a top 3 commentator in the UFC though

I prefer DC, Cruz and Bisping. At least Cruz is a smarmy, unbiased asshole; DC is an expert in all grappling exchanges; and Bisping is funny. Rogan shows bias; goes on long tangents; ignores output from certain fighters; will throw them under the bus in interviews or be disrespectful. He also makes DC ten times worse when they're together. I can't stand the guy.

The UFC should have kept Goldie instead of this clown

Because Rogan don’t do his research anymore he sucks of the fighters he’s seen or is friends with and is completely oblivious to said opponents mma credentials

facts! he was decent with Goldberg tho

No, Goldberg has just zero clue about mma.
So Rogan looked good with the slightest knowledge.

Rogan has terrible eyesight for years now, he doesn't know which punches actually land.

Rewatch Izzy vs Jan if you want the best example of this.

They're literally talking about Izzy's world class striking while Jan is techincally out striking him across every round.
The fact that they used Izzy’s feints as a category for domination will forever blow my mind. They acted like Jan defensively reacting to feints was the same thing as getting hit.

It sucks because while more serious fans can dismiss it we have most casual fans eat these narratives up.

Ryan Hall very interesting fighter. I like Joe Rogan. I think there's nit picking going on here. IMO it makes Ilia look better, because he was victorious. They are going to talk about the fighters fighting and there's only two of them at a time.

Back