• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Whats everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 16?

I got og kush!!!!!!

oh and i may get some fish tacos from the mexican joint up the street

10MG is a good starting point for people if they never had them. I typically like the 20-30MG dose. It's a great high, more body than head high when you smoke or vape.
Heres my problem

My first dose ever was 50mg
Felt nothing.
Then I did 100 mg
Felt nothing.
Then I did 200 mg a few times
That was alright, not too intense but I felt good. Not as high as smoking it but clean and long-lasting.
Then I did 300 mg.
And I died.

Haven't done it since.
I hear people say 10mg is a dose and it really confuses me.... because I really didn't know any better. I was just taking what I was given.

This what I call the bs thread.

Where everyone tries to pretend they’re gangster, but are really eating pizza pockets and chocolate milk.
It’s all good man. I don’t do it for the likes and I’m also not trying to impress anybody. I do it for when UFC events were just that, an event, and everyone used to get together and have a big party with good food. So believe me or anyone else here, or not...
tenor.gif

It’s all good man. I don’t do it for the likes and I’m also not trying to impress anybody. I do it for when UFC events were just that, an event, and everyone used to get together and have a big party with good food. So believe me or anyone else here, or not...
tenor.gif
His old ass is just lonely and salty, pay no mind. Granted, some people in here do food flex in ways that I'm semi skeptical of at times, but for the most part, peeps are just describing their party plan, or their ideal party if they could have it.

Weird thing to get salty about.

Smoking a brisket point.

Home made rub with sweet & hot Hungarian paprika, garlic, sea salt, and fine & course black pepper.

Just about to take it off the smoker after 7 hours... then it has to rest an hour.

Double shot of espresso to get me cranked up.

Should be ready for the prelims !

Edit: Come at me @HughPhug .... I saw that amazing stuffs you posted the other day...

6FA944D4-0251-4FD5-B778-D5EA61EEBEC9.jpeg 2BF55C5F-A58A-41A1-89BF-EC69B3649EC4.jpeg 8DCE77DB-06B8-47C4-8790-B059FDDC2117.jpeg

Last edited:
Gotta work so tea and whatever slop they are serving in the work cafeteria. I aint even mad im gonna miss this shite on a stick card though.

pandesal-filipino-bread-rolls.jpg

dreyers-vanilla-ice-cream.jpg.optimal.jpg

CAMINO_WildBerry.jpg

Funny story about my gummies...

I picked them up a few days ago, ate one, and then left them in my car...

It’s been a pretty hot week, so when I got them out of the car a day later, they had all melted together and formed one super gummy.

I’m thinking tonight’s fight might be a wonderful occasion to partake of it...

I’m kinda excited.

You US guys are lucky. I have to wake up middle of the night and i just have small snacks
The main card starts at 10:30 for me. I wouldn't say I'm that lucky. It's the west coast that has all the luck.

pandesal-filipino-bread-rolls.jpg

dreyers-vanilla-ice-cream.jpg.optimal.jpg

CAMINO_WildBerry.jpg

Funny story about my gummies...

I picked them up a few days ago, ate one, and then left them in my car...

It’s been a pretty hot week, so when I got them out of the car a day later, they had all melted together and formed one super gummy.

I’m thinking tonight’s fight might be a wonderful occasion to partake of it...

I’m kinda excited.
tenor.gif

Hell yea man, I can imagine just taking big bites out of the super gummy. Sounds like fun.

I bought some imported prosciutto, some craft 2 year aged Sheep cheese, a charcuterie spread of sour cherry preserves, wildflower honeycomb, tamarind jelly, and fig jam, Parmesan sesame crackers and some small batch pickles. Probably be drinking my Tazo Tea. No joke. Pretty masculine eh boys?

0-Utah-MAIN2.jpg

Because I'm skipping this BS card and just gonna read the results in the morning. Not staying up for this shit, not even worth pirate download the day after either.

for a card like this im considering eating some paint chips and maybe drinking a little of the blue raspberry colored antifreeze

Catch of the day:

Northern pike. I’ve never tried them before but heard they are good. This one was gill hooked so bad I couldn’t revive it after 10 minutes of trying so I figured why waste it

E3908A8C-7188-44B5-834F-D9BEB5242050.jpeg

7878E918-88C6-4312-86EC-A45BA84BD61D.jpeg

I’ll upload the finished product if I remember. Probably will keep it simple

Back