Media Whats everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 16?

Anyways I am not watching that shit but I wanted to share with you that I felt like having some alcohol so I picked up this rest of a bottle from my basement (which is full of glorious wine bottles but don't feel like opening one).

It's some Romanian shit calledRachiude fructe that someone brought to my place at some point. Had a couple of sips but my forehead started to burn right away and it has a strong ink taste. Emptied the shit in the sink and I am washing it away with some Marillenschnapps.

Hey DK et al! Great seeing ya'll here.

I'm gonna try making philly cheese steaks. Found some recipes on youtube and gotta go out & get shaved beef, sweet onion, provolone, cheez whiz (?!), garlic, butter & sub rolls. A buddy is coming over to watch the fights but he's gonna bring his own food 'cause he's picky on what he eats and probably doesn't trust my attempts at being a chef.

Drank: pinon coffee, orange juice, iced tea with lemon, ginger ale from a bottle with some high falutin' name, plenty of cool cool water.

Enjoy the fights my friends!

According to the article, it was A&W, not Arby's, that released the 1/3-pound burger.

That was why I was wondering: I had never heard of Arby's selling beef burgers in the form of "puck style" meat.

BTW, how about the author of that article, Kevin Drum?

drumkevin.jpg

He looks like he could use some cheering up.

I recommend he have what Dead Kennedy's having ;)

Nice, Mindy's- take it you're in chicago/chicago area. i get those from my dispo
Easily the best tasting gummy I’ve ever had, great effects from them, and those fuckers kick in FAST. Like 30-35 mins.
Arby's had a 1/3-pound burger? As in hamburger?

The Double King burger at Fatburger is a full fucking pound. Insane.

Easily the best tasting gummy I’ve ever had, great effects from them, and those fuckers kick in FAST. Like 30-35 mins.

The Double King burger at Fatburger is a full fucking pound. Insane.

Wow. That thing looks like it could obstruct a bowel or two.

Still wouldn't stop me from trying something from the Heart Attack Grill in Vegas:

o.jpg

To accurately reflect my excitement level for this card, I will consume:

Dirt weed
40 cent "Tina's" frozen burritos
Water

20200928-154112.jpg

Critical Mass for me ;)

Still harvesting and beyond tired of trimming. Each year I look forward to harvest day and then hate my life afterwards, lol.

Happy Croptober everyone !!!
Desert heat wave and smoke from the fires jacked my two little plants. Harvested the black afghan yesterday and got it hanging

I got some left over beef and rice

Cheap vodka and I'm not even springing for the expensive orange juice this time around. I'll just drink shots and have some ice water hopefully rendering myself asleep before all the "ish-ish"

I do have a couple dabtabs left too

Eating: Tortilla Soup

Sopa-de-Tortilla.jpg

Drinking: Agua de limón (basically limeaid)
Agua-Fresca-limo%CC%81n-vaso-mamalatinatips.jpg

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

Well it’s another fight night and this one has the great hype killer in none other than Holly “The Albino preachers daughter” Holm taking on the one who took out Bethe “The athlete” Correia, Irene Aldana. So let’s pay tribute to the JBG’s and do this shit up right...

Eats: marinated and seasoned rib eye steaks and bacon wrapped asparagus...
View attachment 803592
View attachment 803593

Drank: 12 pack of 16oz tall cans of Rolling Rock, because I plan to get properly fucked up...
View attachment 803594

Etc: still sitting on half of a half of strawberry Kush...
Strawberry-Kush-6.jpg

Cap the night off by watching Jihn Yu Frey do anything...
Jinh16.jpg

And hopefully seeing another head kick ko at the hands of Holm...
tumblr_nxuf341Fnm1rj3kboo3_400.gif
RR is super underrated smooth asf for a cheap beer. Didn't even know they had em in tall boys, I always grab bottles not cause I'm boujee, but cause it cost the same as cans, at least in socal. Ribeyes look bomb.

Im telling you bro, yellow corn tortillas will change your life.

Anyways I am not watching that shit but I wanted to share with you that I felt like having some alcohol so I picked up this rest of a bottle from my basement (which is full of glorious wine bottles but don't feel like opening one).

It's some Romanian shit calledRachiude fructe that someone brought to my place at some point. Had a couple of sips but my forehead started to burn right away and it has a strong ink taste. Emptied the shit in the sink and I am washing it away with some Marillenschnapps.
Does the burning forehead indicate something specific as far as it's shortcomings?

Back