Whatever dude

Ohhhhhhhh my b. I thought you said "good" as another one of your statistical analysis of fights. like "confident" etc.

But why doesn't the loss count?

To me it does, but i didn't tally that fight, so i didn't type out that fights prediction, or had a good prediction, on both my upcoming fight or past fight predictions...note pad. I mean, I agree, I've thought about this to myself like, I kinda made it a bit more difficult on myself, but it's whatever.)

To me it does, but i didn't tally that fight, so i didn't type out that fights prediction, or had a good prediction, on both my upcoming fight or past fight predictions...note pad. I mean, I agree, I've thought about this to myself like, I kinda made it a bit more difficult on myself, but it's whatever.)

Are you riding a bicycle at present?

Are you riding a bicycle at present?

Lol. You're right. That was strange. That was awkward grammar for sure... I used a lot of run-ons, commas and... yeah, pretty catastrophic. My bad. Anyways, No I am not currently riding a bicycle. I appreciate the question, though, cause it took me a second to get a grip on. ;)

Haha works for me man! That'd be great!

Maybe I could also be that guy that picks the outcome of a fight... Then you keep going against me.

Honestly, I'm about 66% in my last 6 months of right and wrong predictions...I notepad that $h!t with a percentage of how confident I am by saying stuff like...

Jacob Volkmann over Shane Roller...85% confident... Check

Then I tally... If I'm at least 85% confident... I'll consider betting Vegas. Even though I'm 22, So i haven't yet. But am eager to.
5-1 in my predictions if I'm 90+% confident... 15-6 on 85% or more... and 62-29 overall... So I'm not great.. but I'm not terrible. Oh and those losses don't count when I thought that Good was going to be good enough on the night he fought 'spartan' to pull out the victory, which lost me the blemish in my vCash... Which I am going to make back and will make believers out of many now that it may be a decent time to. :D Quote me and suck on that sucker then throw the wrapper back at me and I'll catch it, believe that. :) May need time... but i refuse to go bankrupt!

159.jpg

What the fuck did I just (attempt) to read and compute?

Lol. You're right. That was strange. That was awkward grammar for sure... I used a lot of run-ons, commas and... yeah, pretty catastrophic. My bad. Anyways, No I am not currently riding a bicycle. I appreciate the question, though, cause it took me a second to get a grip on. ;)

To get a 'grip' on the handle bars, i presume.

I just threw a handful of toothpicks on the ground, I bet you can give me the quantity in a matter of seconds.!

and what % confident were you TS that this thread would turn out well?

Maybe you should go 'Spartan' next time and bet the house.

Ps: TS, if you're not trolling then good luck to you.

I'll say this much... I was 80% sure that this thread would be either loved or hated. But I didn't think too much about it.. But I didn't GAF if i hit or missed! People love or they hate me anyways. I'll take a love or hate shot...But I'm not a hater... :) Until you pi$s me off!!!
:icon_evil

I do what I want.

Last edited:
To get a 'grip' on the handle bars, i presume.

I just threw a handful of toothpicks on the ground, I bet you can give me the quantity in a matter of seconds.!

You couldn't get it in a matter of days if I threw a handful down, either. But to answer your question... Sounds like a trick.. I'll say the quantity is a 'handful of toothpicks' though.

I'll say this much... I was 80% sure that this thread would be either loved or hated. But I didn't think too much about it.. But I didn't GAF if i hit or missed! People love or they hate me anyways. I'll take a love or hate shot...But I'm not a hater... :) Until you pi$s me off!!!

I do what I want.

u r like the sonnen of sherdog bro

Tried to read OP, gave up.

Gathered strength, tried to read again.

Decided TS sucks.

I do what I want.

Wait, did you manage to do the Chael switch?!

Back