Whatever dude

Thanks Dr. Seuss for the most homo thread in a while. You forgot to mention the part where you hang out with Okami and play with each other's toes and shyt.

Oh no you don't, TS:

Original Thread Title: How would you like to be Chael Sonnen?
Think about it...
You have an outspoken image, with a lot of charisma to support your "Any publicity is good publicity" theory. You have fame... You have game... You got a decent amount of money, you gots a sweet honey.
On another hand, you have to fight Jones soon. :eek: At least half of Brazil (A great mma country) aren't your buddies and you're a pretty controversial, yet very charismatic, character.

But you have all of Sonnen's skills, beliefs, thoughts, fans and feelings.

The Important three...333 (If you are going to reply to what you see, this is the way I would like it to be, which is why it is known as my important three :) : Feel free to say stuff too, obvious...LEE! :cool:

1.What if you could be him for one day, how much would you pay?
2.What's your rate 1-10? Ten being you would LOVE to be him, perhaps over any other contender; at any other weight?
3.If you could be one top ten contender that isn't the champion for a day, who would you say and what would you pay?

y3XAk.gif

Thanks Dr. Seuss for the most homo thread in a while. You forgot to mention the part where you hang out with Okami and play with each other's toes and shyt.

i don't see whats gay about wanting to have sex with chael sonnen, he surpasses sexuality

Your edit: :51 AM. Reason: haha whatever dude.

My post was at :49 AM.

dungoofd.gif

lol maybe i was in the process of getting the font back before you came in...
So i'm not all wrong...
but you have the OP title...so that could've been what that other guy meant...
so yeah, good work actually.

But dang, wasn't aware that renaming my thread would refresh the whole thing, i'm not trying to keep doing that.. I've been a fundamental user of the site, but recently decided to post... I'll stop until I really have something though.

lol maybe i was in the process of getting the font back before you came in...
So i'm not all wrong...
but you have the OP title...so that could've been what that other guy meant...
so yeah, good work actually.

But dang, wasn't aware that renaming my thread would refresh the whole thing, i'm not trying to keep doing that.. I've been a fundamental user of the site, but recently decided to post... I'll stop until I really have something though.

don't stop posting, it's all in good fun brah, just put a little thought into it lol

stay ts, we need something to laugh at, you're our best option.

Back