Whatever dude

okay, obvious noob here, how do i delete the thread? I took a shot, ill be back, better than ever. I'll be famous or notoriously infamous for my threads, but i'll get some fans too along the way... ;)

Wow, I think you made it worse with this post and the new thread title

Possibly... but im tired. leave me alone!

You should make this your new av, TS:

ohgode.jpg

Think about it...
You have an outspoken image, with a lot of charisma to support your "Any publicity is good publicity" theory. You have fame... You have game... You got a decent amount of money, you gots a sweet honey.
On another hand, you have to fight Jones soon. At least half of Brazil (A great mma country) aren't your buddies and you're a pretty controversial, yet very charismatic, character.

But you have all of Sonnen's skills, beliefs, thoughts, fans and feelings.

The Important three...333 (If you are going to reply to what you see, this is the way I would like it to be, which is why it is known as my important three : Feel free to say stuff too, obvious...LEE!

1.What if you could be him for one day, how much would you pay?
2.What's your rate 1-10? Ten being you would LOVE to be him, perhaps over any other contender; at any other weight?
3.If you could be one top ten contender that isn't the champion for a day, who would you say and what would you pay?

What in the name of god have i just read.... my eyes bleed

Hahaha fuck TS, Im on your side now.

Most entertaining thread in a while.

The title change, then Det Kim owning you was just too funny.

Keep posting mate, it's all fun.

stay ts, we need something to laugh at, you're our best option.

Haha works for me man! That'd be great!

Maybe I could also be that guy that picks the outcome of a fight... Then you keep going against me.

Honestly, I'm about 66% in my last 6 months of right and wrong predictions...I notepad that $h!t with a percentage of how confident I am by saying stuff like...

Jacob Volkmann over Shane Roller...85% confident... Check

Then I tally... If I'm at least 85% confident... I'll consider betting Vegas. Even though I'm 22, So i haven't yet. But am eager to.
5-1 in my predictions if I'm 90+% confident... 15-6 on 85% or more... and 62-29 overall... So I'm not great.. but I'm not terrible. Oh and those losses don't count when I thought that Good was going to be good enough on the night he fought 'spartan' to pull out the victory, which lost me the blemish in my vCash... Which I am going to make back and will make believers out of many now that it may be a decent time to. :D Quote me and suck on that sucker then throw the wrapper back at me and I'll catch it, believe that. :) May need time... but i refuse to go bankrupt!

and what % confident were you TS that this thread would turn out well?

Maybe you should go 'Spartan' next time and bet the house.

Ps: TS, if you're not trolling then good luck to you.

Maybe I could also be that guy that picks the outcome of a fight... Then you keep going against me.

Honestly, I'm about 66% in my last 6 months of right and wrong predictions...I notepad that $h!t with a percentage of how confident I am by saying stuff like...

Then I tally... If I'm at least 85% confident... I'll consider betting Vegas. Even though I'm 22, So i haven't yet. But am eager to.
5-1 in my predictions if I'm 90+% confident... 15-6 on 85% or more... and 62-29 overall... So I'm not great.. but I'm not terrible. Oh and those losses don't count when I thought that Good was going to be good enough on the night he fought 'spartan' to pull out the victory, which lost me the blemish in my vCash... Which I am going to make back and will make believers out of many now that it may be a decent time to. :D Quote me and suck on that sucker then throw the wrapper back at me and I'll catch it, believe that. :) May need time... but i refuse to go bankrupt!

HO-LEE SHEEEEEEEEET.

Keep going brother, you're awesome.

Wait so.. You pick the wrong fighter and you don't count it as a loss just because the fight was a toss-up? No wonder you're the "fantasy MVP"

And that sucker comment.. I don't even know.

Wait so.. You pick the wrong fighter and you don't count it as a loss just because the fight was a toss-up? No wonder you're the "fantasy MVP"

And that sucker comment.. I don't even know.

Wait, what about tossup? I was referring to me thinking Lyman Good would defeat Andre Koreshkov... Which he didn't... But since I bet vCash on this fight, I thought I wont count this upcoming fight as a victory for me or against me, I'll let vCash do that... It's my own thing anyways though man. It's nothing except pure self-analysis. So 62-30 if you wanna be technical about it.

Last edited:
Wait, what about tossup? I was referring to me thinking Lyman Good would defeat Andre Koreshkov... Which he didn't... But since I lost my vCash... (Before I picked I said, I wont tally this fight) I'll just bet in vCash. It's my own thing anyways though man. It's nothing except pure self-analysis.

Ohhhhhhhh my b. I thought you said "good" as another one of your statistical analysis of fights. like "confident" etc.

But why doesn't the loss count?

Think about it...
You have an outspoken image, with a lot of charisma to support your "Any publicity is good publicity" theory. You have fame... You have game... You got a decent amount of money, you gots a sweet honey.
On another hand, you have to fight Jones soon. At least half of Brazil (A great mma country) aren't your buddies and you're a pretty controversial, yet very charismatic, character.

But you have all of Sonnen's skills, beliefs, thoughts, fans and feelings.

The Important three...333 (If you are going to reply to what you see, this is the way I would like it to be, which is why it is known as my important three : Feel free to say stuff too, obvious...LEE!

1.What if you could be him for one day, how much would you pay?
2.What's your rate 1-10? Ten being you would LOVE to be him, perhaps over any other contender; at any other weight?
3.If you could be one top ten contender that isn't the champion for a day, who would you say and what would you pay?

no offense dude but worst thread ever. don't post on SD drunk or stoned. Diaz brothers make Weed look like a PED, but it was definately detrimental to your post

diazisaretardn.png

Back