What you just seen was an A level athlete destroy a NFL player

A guy with only 3 years of experience and 6 fights just took an MMA top 10 veteran to a decision. Very sad day for MMA HWs when someone can come in and survive with so little experience.
Schaub accomplished more in the same amount of time and never played a day in the NFL.

@acannxr non usada era and volkov is billion times better than old fart cro cop or 200 y/o big nog.

Greg Hardry fanboy should jump off that hypetrain to Rozen hypetrain.

Picked him apart, took zero damage, toyed with him. Volkov was fighting at about 50 percent. Dont be fooled and think Hardy hung in there lol. Dominated.
absolutely. volkov is a true fighter. wrecked hardy with ease. wasn't even trying.

a true fighter will always be a great athlete no matter how good and how much steroids the opponent uses.

That's why stipe is champion right now. He isba true fighter. Born fighter. Athletes who despite being elite can never compete with real fighters.
DC Olympian is a great athlete, an ATG fighter but even he lost to a real fighter who has been training to fight longer than him like stipe. Fight experience / training is key.
Jones is a born fighter and that's exactly why he is hard to beat. Lot of these other guys are converted elite athletes. That's why no one is able to beat him. steroids aside ofcourse.

Would have qualified for the Olympics? Yeah and I would have been president if I was born with a billion dollars. Easier said then done my friend. It’s not easy to qualify for the Olympics in wrestling by any means. The Connor example was a good one though, although that was put together to generate millions in buy rates, so that would be a rare example.

On Whittaker
* He returned to the wrestling mat in May 2017 and claimed the Australian National Wrestling Championships gold medal in the 97 kg (213 lbs) division.[72] After winning the national championship, Whittaker entered Australia's 2018 Commonwealth Games 97 kg qualifying tournament in November 2017. He would once again claim first place in his division and in doing so qualified to represent Australia in the wrestling at the 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast,[73][74] the city in which he made his UFC debut. Following his qualification, Whittaker made it clear he would only compete in the Commonwealth Games if the event did not interfere with his UFC commitments.*

Volkov always fights like that and Hardy's style was perfect for him. A level, b level has nothing to do with fights in mma, remember that styles makes fights? well, This can be applied to this match.

Picked him apart, took zero damage, toyed with him. Volkov was fighting at about 50 percent. Dont be fooled and think Hardy hung in there lol. Dominated.

I think Hardy’s hype took little damage actually. He fought on short notice, on one of the fastest turnarounds ever, injured his hand, in another continent, against a guy with home field advantage and much, much more experience, and stull managed to last 3 rds, wasn’t close to getting finished and landed some stuff on Volkov. Not bad for a guy in his 30’s whose biggest win is against the legal system.

Crazy how the anti-Hardy people are so triggered even after he lost

Here’s a hint: using this fight to “prove” that Hardy actually sucks makes you look stupid

Greg "No Love" Hardy

Cause the man gets no love whatsoever, even despite going all three rounds with a top-notch HW.

destroy? I suspect you're a low test white knight beta

Soccer fans are scared to death that this football player is gonna become champ...

On Whittaker
* He returned to the wrestling mat in May 2017 and claimed the Australian National Wrestling Championships gold medal in the 97 kg (213 lbs) division.[72] After winning the national championship, Whittaker entered Australia's 2018 Commonwealth Games 97 kg qualifying tournament in November 2017. He would once again claim first place in his division and in doing so qualified to represent Australia in the wrestling at the 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast,[73][74] the city in which he made his UFC debut. Following his qualification, Whittaker made it clear he would only compete in the Commonwealth Games if the event did not interfere with his UFC commitments.*
Yes I know all this, read my previous post. This is not on par with the top of the food chain at the olympics or World championships. Impressive yes, but he couldn’t have competed competitively with the top ten in the world at his weight class. A lot of countries don’t even participate in this event.

Last edited:
Ngannou ducked Alexander "short notice" Volkov.

I think Ngannou has a championship in mind and wants to be prepared for a fight. Yes he wants to fight but he doesn’t want to take a fight for which he’s unprepared. I highly doubt ngaggou is scared of Volkov but isn’t taking any chances at the opportunity fighting Stipe again, who will maul him again.

Back