What you just seen was an A level athlete destroy a NFL player

Destroyed? We must not have watched the same fight. Volkov won easily on points but there was no destruction going on.

He lost the first round and edged out the last two. Lackluster and disappointing.

But, but... Hardy could make the 100 meters in 8 seconds or whatever the fuck muricans orgasm to when thinking of A level athletes sleeping with their wives.

Hardy with a healthy right hand sleeps that lanklet

You are aware that he hurt his hand because Volkov kicked it right?

You can't make an arguement about injuries if his opponent causes it.

If i kick your leg and break your ankle, I did that, not you :p

It’s very arguable that Hardy won the first round, the only round where he didn’t have an injury for the entire 5 minutes. All you wieners clamoring over this win are pathetic. Volkov barely outpointed a dude who threw like 6 rights over two rounds despite it being his main weapon. Sad.

Volkov won handily but I thought Hardy did ok considering his level of experience and the competition he faced prior.

Picked him apart, took zero damage, toyed with him. Volkov was fighting at about 50 percent. Dont be fooled and think Hardy hung in there lol. Dominated.
Pfft, Hardy just fought the 7th ranked heavyweight and took him to a decision with practically one hand after 4 years of training. I doubt Volkov would have similar success if he learned football 4 years ago and if you put him in an NFL game tomorrow.

A guy with only 3 years of experience and 6 fights just took an MMA top 10 veteran to a decision. Very sad day for MMA HWs when someone can come in and survive with so little experience.

Pfft, Hardy just fought the 7th ranked heavyweight and took him to a decision with practically one hand after 4 years of training. I doubt Volkov would have similar success if you put him in an NFL game tomorrow.
No I'm pretty sure Volkov goes the distance in an NFL game too.

No I'm pretty sure Volkov goes the distance in an NFL game too.
Haha , the point is he wouldn’t even be out there because he would never make it, even after years of training. Hardy made it to the big leagues after 4 years of training, and took a highly ranked heavyweight to a decision.

Haha , the point is he wouldn’t even be out there, even after years of training. Hardy made it to the big leagues after 4 years of training, and took a highly ranked heavyweight to a decision.
Fair enough dude, just messing with you. :D

You are aware that he hurt his hand because Volkov kicked it right?

You can't make an arguement about injuries if his opponent causes it.

If i kick your leg and break your ankle, I did that, not you :p
That’s true, but he still finished the rest of the fight with one hand, and your so called “A” level athlete with 37 fight experience couldn’t finish a novice in a “pro fight.”

That’s true, but he still finished the rest of the fight with one hand, and your so called “A” level athlete with 37 fight experience couldn’t finish a novice in a “pro fight.”

eh? When did I say Volkov is A level? Hes no Stipe. Stipe would fuck up Volkov and Stipe is about to retire.

Hardy is a pro fighter, stop making excuses for him man. If you have to make endless excuses for a pro fighter you either have a bias or your fighter isn't as good as you wish.

If your house was on the line, who would you pick to win the fight, Greg Hardy after 5 years, or Ngannou after 5 years? Case closed.

eh? When did I say Volkov is A level? Hes no Stipe. Stipe would fuck up Volkov and Stipe is about to retire.

Hardy is a pro fighter, stop making excuses for him man. If he have to make endless excuses for a pro fighter you either have a bias or your fighter isn't as good as you wish.

If your house was on the line, who would you pick to win the fight, Greg Hardy after 5 years, or Ngannou after 5 years? Case closed.
Thats what the title says, it is insinuating that Volkov is an A level athlete. Seriously though, can you name one other professional sport where a guy with next to no experience can come in and hang in there with a top ranked competitor? In all honesty it is extremely unlikely that someone with experience that limited would even make it through the door in other sports.

Thats what the title says, it is insinuating that Volkov is an A level athlete. Seriously though, can you name one other professional sport where a guy with next to no experience can come in and hang in there with a top ranked competitor? In all honesty it is extremely unlikely that someone with experience that limited would even make it through the door in other sports.

"next to no experience" = 4+ years experience? are you trolling? Hardy has juiced for 10+ years and basically guaranteed has taken more supplements than any UFC athlete because of the lack of testing int he NFl. Brock Lesar laughs at Hardys. 4 fights in the guy was UFC champ, meanwhile Hardy fights regional bums. Just relax bro, Volkov point fighted him intentionally lol he even said "he mathmatically fought so he cant lose"

Hardy did good, but you got triggered hard on the thread title. People call Ball boys A level all the time when in fighting they clearly are not A level, so the OP played on that (obviously). In the NFL they called Hardy one of the best athletes in his class, i can pull up the articles if needed, but we saw that athletically in MMA hes OK at best, hes one of the only guys in history of the UFC to be sucking up inhalers mid fight.

Great hook athleticism though, good burst on those iw as very impressed. They seemed too predictable for Volkov but if they landed they can do big damage.

Hardy had to use ALL of his athleticism that fight, especially round 1, Volkov used none, just threw 50% over and over to win.

Athleticism to fight is different than athleticism to play american football. That's what knowledgeable people have been telling these silly NFL fans, but they just don't get it.

No.

A guy with 40 fights and a decade of experience beat a novice.

"next to no experience" = 4+ years experience? are you trolling? Hardy has juiced for 10+ years and basically guaranteed has taken more supplements than any UFC athlete because of the lack of testing int he NFl. Brock Lesar laughs at Hardys. 4 fights in the guy was UFC champ, meanwhile Hardy fights regional bums. Just relax bro, Volkov point fighted him intentionally lol he even said "he mathmatically fought so he cant lose"

Hardy did good, but you got triggered hard on the thread title. People call Ball boys A level all the time when in fighting they clearly are not A level, so the OP played on that (obviously). In the NFL they called Hardy one of the best athletes in his class, i can pull up the articles if needed, but we saw that athletically in MMA hes OK at best, hes one of the only guys in history of the UFC to be sucking up inhalers mid fight.

Great hook athleticism though, good burst on those iw as very impressed. They seemed too predictable for Volkov but if they landed they can do big damage.

Hardy had to use ALL of his athleticism that fight, especially round 1, Volkov used none, just threw 50% over and over to win.

In the grand scheme of things, 4 years is nothing. Again name me one sport where a guy trains four years and not only makes it into the sport professionally, but holds their own against a top ranked competitor. And the fact that you mentioned Brock coming in and winning the title only strengthens my point. It is a sad state of affairs in the heavyweight division is what it is.
In the grand scheme of things, 4 years is nothing. Again name me one sport where a guy trains four years and not only makes it into a major professional sport, but holds their own against a top ranked competitor. And the fact that you mentioned Brock coming in and winning the title only strengthens my point. It is a sad state of affairs in the heavyweight division is what it is.

But, but... Hardy could make the 100 meters in 8 seconds or whatever the fuck muricans orgasm to when thinking of A level athletes sleeping with their wives.

Wait.. I was told that it helps to not bust a nut so fast..

Back