What you just seen was an A level athlete destroy a NFL player

Doesn't make ir past the first week of camp.

Much less to a game.

Idiot.

Decisioned a novice despite having KO'd Werdum huh?

Great day for mma.
Exactly, these guys on here just don’t want to face reality.

Thats what the title says, it is insinuating that Volkov is an A level athlete. Seriously though, can you name one other professional sport where a guy with next to no experience can come in and hang in there with a top ranked competitor? In all honesty it is extremely unlikely that someone with experience that limited would even make it through the door in other sports.

Gsp , Whittaker both qualified respectively for wrestling for their countries. Wrestling.

Connor - survived and landed quite well vs Mayweather. Boxing

Multiple former rugby players go into plenty of different sports. Boxing / mma.

I can name plenty of sports where new players compete at the very highest level. It's not as rare as you think.

eh? When did I say Volkov is A level? Hes no Stipe. Stipe would fuck up Volkov and Stipe is about to retire.

Hardy is a pro fighter, stop making excuses for him man. If you have to make endless excuses for a pro fighter you either have a bias or your fighter isn't as good as you wish.

If your house was on the line, who would you pick to win the fight, Greg Hardy after 5 years, or Ngannou after 5 years? Case closed.

Nobody is making excuses for Hardy. You people are arguing with yourselves.

"A-level athlete" is a meme, and everybody here thought that Hardy was going to get killed in this fight.

He outperformed expectations. That's a fact.

Gsp , Whittaker both qualified respectively for wrestling for their countries. Wrestling.

Connor - survived and landed quite well vs Mayweather. Boxing

Multiple former rugby players go into plenty of different sports. Boxing / mma.

I can name plenty of sports where new players compete at the very highest level. It's not as rare as you think.

Wait what did GSP and Whitaker qualify for in amateur wrestling? The olympics? No definitely not. Poor comparison because neither of these guys were anywhere near the top competition in the sport, which would be at the world championships or the Olympics. And Connor?? Connor never boxed before? And even so it looked like old man Mayweather punched some CTE in him, wasn’t really competitive at all.

Last edited:
Wait what did GSP and Whitaker qualify for in amateur wrestling? Again “Amateur wrestling”? The olympics? No definitely not. Poor comparison because neither weren’t anywhere near the top competition in the sports, which would be the world championships or the Olympics. And Connor?? Connor never boxed before? And even so it looked like old man Mayweather punched some CTE in him.

Both qualified for their national teams for the commonwealth games...Connor fought Mayweather. In his first fight. * I hate Connor btw* to go from no pro fights to 1 with the possible greatest of all time, I'd call fighting the top competition....

Nobody is making excuses for Hardy. You people are arguing with yourselves.

"A-level athlete" is a meme, and everybody here thought that Hardy was going to get killed in this fight.

He outperformed expectations. That's a fact.

That is beyond untrue dude :D There were countless people that said that A level Hardy was going to Ko volkov LOL I know many sherdoggers myself who thought that. Alot of people thought Hardy was going to KO volkov, and Volkov barely threw any force and came out without a scratch (check the interviews with media not a single mark) I shit you not a read earlier like 10 people in a row say Hardy was going to KO him stiff

Exactly, these guys on here just don’t want to face reality.

The fact that you are so triggered and defensive on a 2010 account with 150 posts with 20-30+ of them being about Greg Hardy says it all

<Dany07>

Go look at Volkov in media post fight interviews, I shit you not, not a single mark, bruise, cut anything on his face vs an opponent throwing 100% into his power punches. Youd never guess the dude was in a 15 min fight vs an A level juicer for 10+ years, and dont tell me Volkov juiced his head of for 10+ years like Hardy did int he NFL, where taking a Inhaler mid fight was deemed normal to him

991.gif

Both qualified for their national teams for the commonwealth games...Connor fought Mayweather. In his first fight. * I hate Connor btw* to go from no pro fights to 1 with the possible greatest of all time, I'd call fighting the top competition....
Okay just so you know, qualifying for your country at the Commonwealth games doesn’t put you anywhere near the top of the pecking order for international wrestling. Neither one of these guys would have ever been anywhere near The World Championships.

Hardy did nothing but jab with his left hand and throw the occasional hook. His right hand was clearly fooked. I am not even a hardy fan but it was clear as day.

A guy with only 3 years of experience and 6 fights just took an MMA top 10 veteran to a decision. Very sad day for MMA HWs when someone can come in and survive with so little experience.

Sad day for HWs? Volkov said he was fighting safe. He coulda broke both his arms fighting aggressively. Feed Hardy to Ivanov, JDS, Lewis or Blades. Scared for Hardy’s career what Ngannou or Stipe would do. Francis puts his head in the stands and Stipe mauls him, both 1st round. Those would all be sad days for Hardy.

Sad day for HWs? Volkov said he was fighting safe. He coulda broke both his arms fighting aggressively. Feed Hardy to Ivanov, JDS, Lewis or Blades. Scared for Hardy’s career what Ngannou or Stipe would do. Francis puts his head in the stands and Stipe mauls him, both 1st round. Those would all be sad days for Hardy.

Ngannou ducked Alexander "short notice" Volkov.

The fact that you are so triggered and defensive on a 2010 account with 150 posts with 20-30+ of them being about Greg Hardy says it all

<Dany07>

Go look at Volkov in media post fight interviews, I shit you not, not a single mark, bruise, cut anything on his face vs an opponent throwing 100% into his power punches. Youd never guess the dude was in a 15 min fight vs an A level juicer for 10+ years, and dont tell me Volkov juiced his head of for 10+ years like Hardy did int he NFL, where taking a Inhaler mid fight was deemed normal to him

I still don’t understand why guys like you take everything so personal. We are merely having a discussion about MMA on an MMA forum. It’s okay if we disagree.

991.gif
[/
I still don’t understand why guys like you take everything so personal. We are merely having a discussion about MMA on an MMA forum. It’s okay if we disagree. Referencing my post count, yeah that strengthens your argument doesn’t it lol? That is usually the first sign that you are not confident in what you are trying to say.

Last edited:
Okay just so you know, qualifying for your country at the Commonwealth games doesn’t put you anywhere near the top of the pecking order for international wrestling. Neither one of these guys would have ever been anywhere near The World Championships.

Both would have qualified for the Olympics if they had chosen too. Considering neither had wrestled at all growing up I'd say they're top level. I'm sure they wouldn't get close to being able to medal but neither is Hardy.

Picked him apart, took zero damage, toyed with him. Volkov was fighting at about 50 percent. Dont be fooled and think Hardy hung in there lol. Dominated.
Its sad how insecure you are about MMA

Both would have qualified for the Olympics if they had chosen too. Considering neither had wrestled at all growing up I'd say they're top level. I'm sure they wouldn't get close to being able to medal but neither is Hardy.
Would have qualified for the Olympics? Yeah and I would have been president if I was born with a billion dollars. Easier said then done my friend. It’s not easy to qualify for the Olympics in wrestling by any means. The Connor example was a good one though, although that was put together to generate millions in buy rates, so that would be a rare example.

Last edited:
Noooo brooo, cmon he survived dont matter that volkov broke his hand he's the next champion, A-level shit

Back