What would your ideal outcome for Mcgregor vs Chandler be?

Conor breaks his leg again and Herb Dean (who was of course instructed to make Conor win) lets Chandler beat him until he stops moving, and then get another dozen punches in to make sure he's not faking. Herb Dean finally gets banned from reffing UFC events.

Chandler knocks him out in the 1st round with hard, jaw damaging right, but the ref is slow to react and Conor manages to stagger back to his feet before the fight is stopped. Then Chandler takes him down, takes his back and gets on him via rear naked choke, but it's over his chin rather than under it - and it's in hard enough and at the right angle for him to really crank on it - And he submits Conor via broken jaw. This has the greatest bonus ever - Conor can't fucking talk or say stupid shit like "your wife is in me dm's" after the fight. He just lays on the ground and gets carted away without being able to flap his fucking jaw.

I've had some time to think about this.

Damn the Conor haters are completely unhinged. Wtf is going on here.

Conor sets a new record for fasted KO in UFC history and some how inconceivably gets even bigger and more famous and sets him up for any mma/boxing fight he wants.

Conor walks out to the ring higher than a giraffe with a pint of Irish Stout
Has a tantrum, screams fuck alaa yooouse, then runs off… never to be seen or heard from again

bill-hader-in-a-word.gif

I'd like to see everyone involved get knocked out.

Conor KO's Chandler in the first round after an exciting exchange
Several months later Conor KO's Islam to win the strap
Khabib comes out of retirement. Conor KO's Khabib in the biggest UFC fight ever and retires as champion.
I can never tell who is more insufferable, Conor or his fans

I want whatever outcome necessary to have Conor permanently retired

Conor delivers an Andersen Silva/ Vitor front kick to the the face, which KO’s Chandler but breaks his foot. McGregor never fights again but ends it on a weird high note

Back