What would you think of Brock if he retired after the Carwin fight

danny23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If he retired with a 4-1 UFC and 5-1 MMA record.
Record 2 defences and then retired with the belt.
It would've been understandable because of his illness and those losses at hand of Cain and Overeem and fight with Hunt never happened,then what would've been yours' and everyone else's opinion on him?

I would think his belt was made of paper since all the best HW's were in Strikeforce at the time.

Probably better than what I think of him now.

Exactly the same.

MMA's P4(injected)P greatest pro-rustling heel ever.

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

Meh... He was what he was. Gifted naturally, and possibly unnaturally.

I thought the fight could have been stopped in the 1st. It wasn't... Carwin went full Dada 5000, and Lesnar won.

Considering he had less mma experience that pretty much 99% of the fighters that have appeared in the Zuffa era of the UFC.

He accomplished some cool shit, and made alot of dollars. Good for him.

But that's where it ends. He will never again be considered as any kind of legit mma fighter. His legacy is trash. And that's on him.

Lesnar said himself that, his illness affected him on the carwin fight.

And he also said that, his illness did NOT affect him on his Cain fight.

And we'll all know overeem was juiced to the gills

I will think that an higher fight-IQ Carwin will have won that fight

I woukd think the same: a big guy with C-level striking game, whose only chance is to outmuscle his opponents. Dealing with hi se noobish fans would be annoying for sure, for them Fedor would be a joke and Brock the goat.

Similar to how I feel now.

That he accomplished quite a bit considering he was a pro wrestler with very little MMA experience.

His record would look much better in retrospect though.

Wouldn't change my opinion of him at all. He's a rare athletic talent, who is also huge.

He has a limited skill-set, but what he does well he does really well.

He's juiced to the gills.

giphy.gif

I would think his belt was made of paper since all the best HW's were in Strikeforce at the time.
A large number of fighters thought Brock is better than Fedor after he lost to Werdum. The same thing happened after the Hunt fight before Lesnar got caught for roids and Fedor had a tough time against Maldonado. Brock is a part of MMA history.

Back