What would you say your opinion on hunting is?

You eat what you kill thats the rule i was taught

Of course different if hunting harmful animals who mess with your farm/house/family

That's a tricky rule, what about mice abd mosquitoes?

Eat what you can, and give any usable parts away if at all possible, including feeding the parts you do not want to other animals. Trophy hunting is for Phags with small penises.

Trophy hunting is game-changing when applied correctly. In regard to the USA, the Pittman-Robertson Act has been effective. Duck hunting is a favorite pastime.

Last edited:
Plants are alive too you know.

And bugs. Who doesn't enjoy swatting a pesky fly?

I don't - I'm not claiming to be a Jain or not have a lot or work in this area, but in general when I find a bug in my house I usually make some effort to relocate it outside, rather than killing it. I wouldn't take any joy in cutting down a tree or killing any other form of life either, but I think there's a big difference between killing sentient life and non sentient life.

Derp. I didn't say I don't kill anything, I said I don't take joy in it. Big difference.
Derp, you're doing nothing but trying to feel morally superior to others.
There are many times a person should enjoy or take pride in cutting a tree, or harvesting game.
Your schtick is getting old bud. You're a human being and you definitely are NOT above anyone else morally based on the person's diet or job.

Derp, you're doing nothing but trying to feel morally superior to others.
There are many times a person should enjoy or take pride in cutting a tree, or harvesting game.
Your schtick is getting old bud. You're a human being and you definitely are NOT above anyone else morally based on the person's diet or job.

I find it interesting the language you use around hunting, 'harvesting game' and not killing intelligent living beings, which is what you're doing. Perhaps you may want to investigate why that is.

I find it interesting the language you use around hunting, 'harvesting game' and not killing intelligent living beings, which is what you're doing. Perhaps you may want to investigate why that is.
If I shoot a deer, that means I harvested big game. If I shoot a grouse, I have harvested small game. That's exactly what it is, as defined by the Department of Natural Resources.

What I find interesting is why you think that needs investigation by me? Maybe YOU should investigate that since you seem to have a hard time understanding the natural world.
I guarantee I know more about those "intelligent living beings" than you ever will. Not only that, but their environments as well.

You can run along now clown.

If I shoot a deer, that means I harvested big game. If I shoot a grouse, I have harvested small game. That's exactly what it is, as defined by the Department of Natural Resources.

What I find interesting is why you think that needs investigation by me? Maybe YOU should investigate that since you seem to have a hard time understanding the natural world.
I guarantee I know more about those "intelligent living beings" than you ever will. Not only that, but their environments as well.

You can run along now clown.

I know the origins of using the word game, as well as why we continue to use that type of language around this subject. It's clear you don't.

I don't care. Growing up I spent every summer in my grandparents ranch. Hard to feel bad about animals dying once you've had to kill a bunch of them.
It's the same with humans.

Are you also ignorantly opposed to military men and women killing hate-filled terrorists, just to keep you and your family safe
or should they just let those "intelligent living beings" live their lives?

Yes or no?

More gas lighting in, 3...2...1...

Are you also ignorantly opposed to military men and women killing hate-filled terrorists, just to keep you and your family safe
or should they just let those "intelligent living beings" live their lives?

Yes or no?

More gas lighting in, 3...2...1...

Lol at the idea the military is keeping me safe. A good chunk of the terrorism that exists in the world is largely due to the US government intentionally causing problems in developing nations, all so that we can stay in a perpetual state of war, which then allows politicians to give your tax dollars to their friends in the military industrial complex. Suckers like you fall for idiotic propaganda and believe nonsense like 'they're fighting for our freedoms' without ever taking a real critical look at the absolute insanity of the situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back