What would you say your opinion on hunting is?

The animals in the video below were skinned alive, boiled alive, had their hips and wings dislocated with love and kindness.

These Pigs had their testicles cut off without anesthesia but with love and kindness

Check out how your civilized nation provides meat for food.

Hunters should learn how to be civilized from utopian magic lands that cut beaks off of hens, cut Pigs tails testicles and teeth out without anesthesia and force animals to stand ankle deep in their own shit their whole life.

If you support factory farming you are many levels of magnitude worse.

Supports animals being skinned alive, boiled alive, electrocuted, disfigured, maimed, many never seeing daylight in their entire lives.

Calls people who impart an instant death upon a creature that lived it's entire life free in the wild "weirdos"

Watch the video.

This is the supposed moral high ground from which you preach.

Nah. You just outsource the dirty work to someone else and enable a MUCH more abusive and inhumane system in the process.

Lets not pretend that the animals that are boiled alive, maimed, castrated and disfigured without anesthesia, electrocuted, never walk on grass or see sunlight their entire lives, and are imprisoned standing in their own shit are better off than free animals in nature.

You’re pretending that most people who hunt do so because they feel so bad for farm animals that they are ethically obligated to humanely kill and eat animals.
Really, most just like hunting. Some love the killing aspect of it.

You’re also assuming that people who buy food in stores do so because they enjoy the cruelty that the animals are subjected to. Really, it’s just unrealistic for most people, working a 9 to 5 in a metropolitan area, to have time to drive out to the forest, hunt, clean their kills, and package them for storage. But most of us do what we can ti find cruelty free food in the stores, no matter how little that actually matters.

I can see why hunting would be fun. But I couldn’t do it. I don’t want to kill animals. But I also vote for any legislation I can that makes any attempt to eliminate the cruelty factory farm animals are subjected to.

Do I think trophy hunters are dickless psychopaths? Yes. Do I think all hunters are? No. But I would bet quite a few of them are.

I used to hate it.... back in high school and college if I saw a truck with a deer on top or in the bed I would occasionally key it.
But then I grew up. It's a shame the me from back then didn't get the shit kicked out of him.

The fact that you got past it and acknowledged it, shows very good character, you should be proud of yourself.

I used to hunt a lot more. I never took my cut of the deer so people loved me.

Now I go to the gun range more than hunt.

Bout the same. I've really come to hate the cold and I've come to find I enjoy getting geared up like a gi joe and running the range way more than I like being freezing and gutting something.

It's been a few years now and I feel like I should go just to show myself I can still do it but man do I wish we could hunt deers in the summer.

You’re pretending that most people who hunt do so because they feel so bad for farm animals that they are ethically obligated to humanely kill and eat animals.
Really, most just like hunting. Some love the killing aspect of it.

You’re also assuming that people who buy food in stores do so because they enjoy the cruelty that the animals are subjected to. Really, it’s just unrealistic for most people, working a 9 to 5 in a metropolitan area, to have time to drive out to the forest, hunt, clean their kills, and package them for storage. But most of us do what we can ti find cruelty free food in the stores, no matter how little that actually matters.

I can see why hunting would be fun. But I couldn’t do it. I don’t want to kill animals. But I also vote for any legislation I can that makes any attempt to eliminate the cruelty factory farm animals are subjected to.

Do I think trophy hunters are dickless psychopaths? Yes. Do I think all hunters are? No. But I would bet quite a few of them are.

Who is pretending?

It aint me jack.

I am showing reality to a group of idiots who have over the course of this thread stated that hunting is somehow evil while the rest of the world partakes in/supports something a million times worse but acts like they are better because they outsource all the violence and torture to someone else to carry out behind closed doors so they can PRETEND their hands are clean and everything in the video clips doesn't happen.

If you think buying "cage free eggs" which is a practice that entirely legally involves live animals being fed into a shredder is somehow doing anything, I can assure you it is you who is pretending.

Feel free to continue to point fingers while pretending that by buying factory farmed meat that you are the good guy and that hunters who execute an instant death are the bad guys.

To me that is a level of absolute delusion, which is somehow shared by a large percent of the population. Actually a nice little microcosm of the current trend of everyone agreeing to be delusional together and pretend that makes it right.

Last edited:
People do not get enjoyment out of hunting or fishing because of some evolutionary instinct but because they enjoy the act of killing another living being.
You're clueless.

99% of the fish I catch goes back into the water. I don't enjoy killing the 1% I keep. My wife adores fish and I'm always happy to get her some walleye, pike or panfish.

My mom loved partridge and hare, and my dad would always be happy to get her some. I've never seen him get enjoyment from a kill.

Bout the same. I've really come to hate the cold and I've come to find I enjoy getting geared up like a gi joe and running the range way more than I like being freezing and gutting something.

It's been a few years now and I feel like I should go just to show myself I can still do it but man do I wish we could hunt deers in the summer.
I cant go full Joe b/c Canada gun laws but I have become the defacto gun club guy, where other friends are like "hey, my brother is visiting from India and would love to shoot a gun" or "my son had so much fun at the club last time...."

I don't know why the fuck anyone would wake up and think, "ya know, I need to go drive far away to shoot a defenseless animal today."

If it's actually necessary for survival then I have no problem.

But the fucks that live in the city, have no reason to hunt and think they're manly because of it... I hope they get raped by a bear.

I don't know why the fuck anyone would wake up and think, "ya know, I need to go the local grocery store to buy and eat a defenseless animal,
that lived a horribly tortured life, and then was ripped apart, without pain relievers today." and think they're manly because of it... I hope they get raped by a bear.

I don't know why the fuck anyone would wake up and think, "ya know, I need to go drive far away to shoot a defenseless animal today."

But the fucks that live in the city, have no reason to hunt and think they're manly because of it... I hope they get raped by a bear.
I always find it fascinating when people will passionately campaign for a perspective that can only be reached by not thinking a situation through.
which is what we have here.

Until the entire world goes vegetarian, which we are not even close to as a society, then animals are gonna need to die in order for people to eat meat

so either:

A) You think it's better for them to have a quick and painless death

or

B) you think it's better to be on the side of a system that inflicts ridiculous amounts of torture, basically lifetime imprison and a series of mutilations without anesthesia

and yet somehow people take that B) stance and pat themselves on the back for it and call themselves the good guys, it's fascinating to me.

Probably 2.

The only people I have issue with are the rich dudes who fly all the way to Africa to go kill a lion from a distance then pose with it like they fought the lion with his bare hands.

Would love to see the logic that led to this irrational mindset.

The amount of anti hunting ignorance itt is ridiculous lol.

It's a shame people don't have to back up their words they post...

Probably 2.

The only people I have issue with are the rich dudes who fly all the way to Africa to go kill a lion from a distance then pose with it like they fought the lion with his bare hands.
Trophy hunters are scumbags and it's a shame some sherbros in this this thread can't see the differences between them and normal hunters.

Who is pretending?

It aint me jack.

I am showing reality to a group of idiots who have over the course of this thread stated that hunting is somehow evil while the rest of the world partakes in/supports something a million times worse but acts like they are better because they outsource all the violence and torture to someone else to carry out behind closed doors so they can PRETEND their hands are clean and everything in the video clips doesn't happen.

If you think buying "cage free eggs" which is a practice that entirely legally involves live animals being fed into a shredder is somehow doing anything, I can assure you it is you who is pretending.

Feel free to continue to point fingers while pretending that by buying factory farmed meat that you are the good guy and that hunters who execute an instant death are the bad guys.

To me that is a level of absolute delusion, which is somehow shared by a large percent of the population. Actually a nice little microcosm of the current trend of everyone agreeing to be delusional together and pretend that makes it right.

I tend to agree with you. I'm a virtual vegetarian in that I eat almost entirely vegetarian, but if offered meat, I usually won't say anything. I truly think that in a hundred or so years we will look back at the abject cruelty we impose upon hundreds of billions of animals every year as something akin to slavery. I think we all deep down know that factory farms are evil, but it's just such an accepted part of contemporary life we all just sort of play along. Similar to how good christians of the day would attend church and consider themselves upstanding moral citizens while their comfort and wealth was based on the brutalization of slaves.

The hypocrisy that really gets me is when people claim to be animal lovers, but eat boloney and ham and feedlot beef multiple times, every single day. It's at the point now where those cheesey viral videos of people saving animals with their heads stuck in jars, or wedged in ravines and shit make me feel weird. The comment section will be flooded with all these superlative gushing excalmations about good souls and real humanity, etc. Meanwhile, nearly every one of these commenters is personally responsible for partaking in a system that is objectively obscenely cruel. We're talking probably trillions of hours of pain collectively felt.

And if you bring this up, people go, "we need to eat! that's just nature!" and it's like yeah... nature fucking sucks, and we know better. Would you say the same thing if your mother was raped, or if you died slowly from terbuculosis? probably not. That's different because humans? What if your dog died of cancer? You'd be totally okay with it? just nature?

The amount of anti hunting ignorance itt is ridiculous lol.

It's a shame people don't have to back up their words they post...

Lmao, yeah. A guy from michigan posting threats. You sir are personally undoing ALL of the negative stereotypes of hunters as ignorant and prone to violence. Well done.

Lmao, yeah. A guy from michigan posting threats. You sir are personally undoing ALL of the negative stereotypes of hunters as ignorant and prone to violence. Well done.
Lol, and you are definitely an example of the ignorance I was speaking of. What threats did I post?
Pretty fitting username you have there. Did you pick that name because you and a stump have the same IQ?

Hunting should be enjoyable but the purpose should be to provide food. Killing for sport is unethical. Trophy hunting is for men with small weiners and no ethics.

Lol, and you are definitely an example of the ignorance I was speaking of. What threats did I post?
Pretty fitting username you have there. Did you pick that name because you and a stump have the same IQ?

Oh? I'm anti hunting now? Lol. K. Do you know what the word "ignorance" means? How about "irony"?

Back