what would you have done?

Man confronts you,he is enemy.enemy deserve no mercy.

Were you in Florida when this happened? That will affect my answer.

I would have said yes I do want to fight, throw the first punch little shit and lets see what happens. As soon as he threw down that is a green light to beat the ever living shit out of him. My dog would almost certainly join in as well, she doesn't like it when other people lay hands on me.

Self defence ftw!

Should have asked him if he likes to suck dick, then mention that you haven't had your dick sucked in a while.

Should have asked him if he has ever seen a torture dungeon.
Followed up by, Well today is your lucky day, junior.

I'm assuming you don't have an intimidating dog?

Walk away . No way I get myself into trouble or a stupid situation by getting in an altercation not worth it.

That said I wouldn't drop n bombs either

TS, I would have done he exact same thing.... unless he threw the first shot.

Doesn't matter if he was 120 pounds or 350 pounds.

Considering I'm white, I definitely wouldn't have started dropping "n bombs."

TS, I would have done he exact same thing.... unless he threw the first shot.

Doesn't matter if he was 120 pounds or 350 pounds.

lol You wouldn't have found any other way to avoid stomping out a 120 pound 14 year old? I don't think i would have even struck him back if he did try to hit me. Just like went around him.

Considering I'm white, I definitely wouldn't have started dropping "n bombs."

He dropped it first and I just got flustered and repeated it back. I wish I wouldn't have as I'm white, and I think that might have been his beef with me. Honestly, I might have just pored gas on the fire.

im pretty sure if i hit a 15 year old 120 lb kid, id go to jail for manslaughter lol

Did the right thing. When you're over 18, beating the shit out of a 14 year old will not be looked upon favorably in court. Even if it didn't go to court, his friends would be waiting for you the next time you walked your dog. And they would jump you.

Would never happen to me as I look like the kind of guy who makes you starch his boxers in prison. Plus my dog is a Mastiff so that kid would have re-stained himself when he saw me coming and got the hell out of there.

lol You wouldn't have found any other way to avoid stomping out a 120 pound 14 year old? I don't think i would have even struck him back if he did try to hit me. Just like went around him.

Yeah. Because he'll probably do it again to someone much less able to defend themselves.

Consider it self-defense, and a public service.

Did the right thing. When you're over 18, beating the shit out of a 14 year old will not be looked upon favorably in court. Even if it didn't go to court, his friends would be waiting for you the next time you walked your dog. And they would jump you.

I wonder if it was a set up because it happened right by a house that I always see a bunch of wannabe thugs hanging out. I wonder if he was someones little brother that was being used as bait. Basically he provokes me to grab him, so a bunch of little thugs around 17-18 that I always see hanging by there can jump me without getting in trouble. It honestly doesn't seem that far fetched.

I won't do shit too if Im owning a chihuahua

But to be honest I would knee him in the gut, put my earphones back and walk away

better have that mac on you when you cross that block again

He dropped it first and I just got flustered and repeated it back. I wish I wouldn't have as I'm white, and I think that might have been his beef with me. Honestly, I might have just pored gas on the fire.

Lol, come on, son. You know that's not how it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back