what would you have done?

smellmyfarts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I had a kid that looked to be about 14 or 15 years old jump up in my face and literally try to pick a fight with me while I was walking my dog today (I'm in my 20's). It was completely unprovoked. I was listening to some music when I see some skinny kid that couldn't have been more than 120lbs approaching me with his mouth running. I pulled out one of my ear buds to see what the kid had to say, and to my surprise this kid asked me if I wanted to fight as he jumped up in my face. I couldn't help but laugh, as I thought it was somebody playing a joke on me, like one of my friends putting this kid up to it as a prank, but after after a few seconds I realized this crazy little fuck was for real. Part of me wanted to smack the shit out of him, but I knew if I did I would be fucked, so I re-stained myself from teaching the kid a lesson. Meanwhile this little punk is calling me every name in the book while trying to bait me into an altercation with him. The whole scenario was like shock and awe. I honestly didn't really know how to respond. While I'm not a guy that get's in fights all the time, I am someone that's not afraid to scrap when needed. This was not like anything I've ever really encountered. It was almost like having a crazy bitch jumping up in your face. I eventually just walked away as I dropped a few N bombs, which was pretty lame, but I was so pissed off that it was the only thing I could muster up at the moment.

how would you have reacted?

Should've hugged him and whispered "it'll be alright" in his ear.

Instead of making this a positve moment in his life you acted like a racist douche. Congrats.

Given him a good kick to the shin so he would fall on his ass. Or just ignore it. Depends on my mood

Depends how close he got.

I wouldn't have initiated a fight intentionally, but if he got close enough to make me feel unsafe, I would have pushed him.

I would have shortened this up a tad and used some paragraphs.

For the kid, I would have told him to f' off, or I would carve his face off w/ my knife. If he had a gun, I would have hot him w/ the .45

(Internet badass right here)

So I had a kid that looked to be about 14 or 15 years old jump up in my face and literally try to pick a fight with me while I was walking my dog today (I'm in my 20's). It was completely unprovoked. I was listening to some music when I see some skinny kid that couldn't have been more than 120lbs approaching me with his mouth running. I pulled out one of my ear buds to see what the kid had to say, and to my surprise this kid asked me if I wanted to fight as he jumped up in my face. I couldn't help but laugh, as I thought it was somebody playing a joke on me, like one of my friends putting this kid up to it as a prank, but after after a few seconds I realized this crazy little fuck was for real. Part of me wanted to smack the shit out of him, but I knew if I did I would be fucked, so I re-stained myself from teaching the kid a lesson. Meanwhile this little punk is calling me every name in the book while trying to bait me into an altercation with him. The whole scenario was like shock and awe. I honestly didn't really know how to respond. While I'm not a guy that get's in fights all the time, I am someone that's not afraid to scrap when needed. This was not like anything I've ever really encountered. It was almost like having a crazy bitch jumping up in your face. I eventually just walked away as I dropped a few N bombs, which was pretty lame, but I was so pissed off that it was the only thing I could muster up at the moment.

how would you have reacted?

You shat yourself when you saw the kid coming towards you then shat again when you heard he wants to bang?

the lack of bang, especially to someone who desperately needed it was disappointing.

i would've walked away honestly.

Completely unprovoked? Like no bullshit, you're being honest?

Idk man, best thing to do would either be to walk away and ignore him or tell him to fuck off. Either mental issues, kid trying to be funny/prank, or just a dick.

Not trying to be a tough guy, but I have a problem in situations like this, if I walked away, I would feel like a pussy, so I would square up right there and probably do something stupid. Not the best course of action, and it may stem from some insecurity, but I can't stand dudes getting the up on me.

Btw, if you're dropping n bombs I hope you're black lol.

You did alright man, don't sweat it, you're probably an alright dude, enjoy that.

I used to have a problem re-staining my sheets when I was in middle school

Give him the phone number of the gym and offer to pay for the first month would be kinda cool. Walking away is more realistic.

touch him with teh jab

for the record, if you can argue that you felt actually threatened, you can lay him the fuck out

a dude shot a bunch of teenagers for asking him for money, just because he said he felt threatened and "thought they were mugging him". nothing happened to him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_Goetz#Subway_shooting_incident

obviously you shouldnt go around finding excuses to beat up teens, but just for future reference

personally its not very smart but i would try to get him to hit me so i can swing on him bro

Was he in a hoodie and strapped with some Skittles and an Arizona tea?

No "Touched him with teh jab", yet?

Sherdog, I am disappoint.

Edit:
Minnja saves the day. :D

Back