What would take you to accept a transgender?

If transsexuals think people will treat them as a real woman, they're setting themselves up for a big disappointment. They've made themselves into grotesque in-between creatures, and by doing that they've doomed themselves to the fringes of society. You can throw social norms in the garbage can if you want, but at your own peril.

Well it's not as if they're in a position where there are any good choices. We're just now gettig to the point where we're looking for solutions to their problem instead of just pointing and laughing.

But we don't really know how to help them yet.

Frenzy, whether man or woman, has shown to be a militant feminist.

Why he/she frequents a forum that's the digital equivalent of a frat house is beyond me.
Yeah, since these aren't females im referring to, not sure why it's so mad. It's an obama quote. Thanks obama

I'm married and will never date anyone else ever. So dating is hard for me to imagine.

But yeah, it would take me literally nothing to accept a trans person. I accept them, period. There are no conditions.

I'm married and will never date anyone else ever. So dating is hard for me to imagine.

But yeah, it would take me literally nothing to accept a trans person. I accept them, period. There are no conditions.
You wanna mention your married a few more times? There's probably a couple people in this forum who haven't heard it for the 10th time yet.

You wanna mention your married a few more times? There's probably a couple people in this forum who haven't heard it for the 10th time yet.

Maybe I should put it in my sig?

Oh Horsey, you're so angry. I don't know why that would set you off. I wanted to explain why I wasn't answering the "dating" part of TS's question. If I set you off that much, you could put me on an Ignore list, maybe?

If she looks feminine and acts feminine, sure, no problem.

Maybe I should put it in my sig?

Oh Horsey, you're so angry. I don't know why that would set you off. I wanted to explain why I wasn't answering the "dating" part of TS's question. If I set you off that much, you could put me on an Ignore list, maybe?
If I put you on ignore, I won't get many chances to get angry.

I'm a guy. If I'm not getting angry and threatening to punch some broad's block off, what am I doing with my life?

WTF kind of loaded question is that? Accepting does not equal dating.

I can't understand the use of homophobic and transphobic. There is no such thing as either, phobia's are a mental disorder.

:rolleyes: Then I guess everyone's fucked because everyone has a phobia.

I fully accept them as people. Free to do as they wish, and live and love how they want. Just as I am...

That doesn't mean I have to lay with them to show it.

i could only accept transgender/trans-fluid/gender-fluid if science can explain it. and by real science, not some pseudo-science psychology crap. we all know Bruce Jenner is a senile nut case who is doing it for the attention.

Probably?

Did you read my last sentence? Who knows how creepy and deprived I'll be in 30 years. Maybe I'll be one of those gross old men getting blowjobs from transexuals in Thailand and bragging about it. Maybe the surgery will have all the kinks worked out by then.

I swing more this way

1412717680604_wps_1_Marcus_Peter_Volke_Reveal-postimg-539v.jpg

Does it make me gay to find him attractive? @JustOnce

I would be more likely to fuck one than to accept one.

I can't understand the use of homophobic and transphobic. There is no such thing as either, phobia's are a mental disorder.
Phobia - an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
Fits fine.

Back