What would take you to accept a transgender?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Um, I feel like, on Sherdog, it can be a bit of transphobic place, I don't know.

But, just wondering, what would it take for you to accept a transgender, like dating them and etc?

There is a hugeeee difference between accepting transgenders and dating / banging one

I accept homosexuality but it doesn't mean i want to get my ass filled with penis uppercuts

There is a hugeeee difference between accepting transgenders and dating / banging one
This. I don't have to be attracted to one to accept them members of society, with the same right's as anyone else.

If by accept you mean fucking them, probably never. But who knows. Maybe I'll get a bit weird in my old age.

I will never fuck one. You can put lipstick on a pig...

Saying that to accept someone you need to date them sounds very forceful and guilt trip-ish, like when a guy you consider a friend demands you have sex with them to prove you like them (yes that has happened to me more than a few times).

All in all I judge someone by their character, not by whether they like to dress like the opposite sex or not. I don't have any transgender friends because I don't know any, but I wouldn't have any problem at befriending one. Most of them have excellent fashion taste so go shopping together with one is bound to be fun.

Um, I feel like, on Sherdog, it can be a bit of transphobic place, I don't know.

But, just wondering, what would it take for you to accept a transgender, like dating them and etc?

<{katwhu}>

I accept homosexuality but it doesn't mean i want to get my ass filled with penis uppercuts

oh man haha, oh well, either or

if a mob was going to kick a transgender to death,they are in immediate danger,i'd tell them to get into my car,and then I'd drive them to safety,any other scenario,'it' doesn't get anywhere near me or my car,thats about as accepting as I can be.....if that makes me a cunt and a bigot,i can live with that.

Last edited:
Saying that to accept someone you need to date them sounds very forceful and guilt trip-ish, like when a guy you consider a friend demands you have sex with them to prove you like them (yes that has happened to me more than a few times).

All in all I judge someone by their character, not by whether they like to dress like the opposite sex or not. I don't have any transgender friends because I don't know any, but I wouldn't have any problem at befriending one. Most of them have excellent fashion taste so go shopping together with one is bound to be fun.

Transvestite is not the same as transgender. Dressing as the opposite sex vs. taking hormones and going under the knife to become more like the opposite sex.

I can't understand the use of homophobic and transphobic. There is no such thing as either, phobia's are a mental disorder.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Those are sad people with extremely high suicide rates

From what I read, even if they have surgery and take HRT they are still just as likely to commit suicide... playing to their delusions does not help them or give them a happier life

I accept them the way I accept people with other mental illnesses. I feel sympathy for them and hope they get the help they need but I don't pretend their delusions are real

I can't understand the use of homophobic and transphobic. There is no such thing as either, phobia's are a mental disorder.

What I never understood is the labelling of someone that doesn't like gay people a "homophobe." Hating gay people doesn't mean you're afraid of them.

prevalent attitudes of general public in a society could be what it refers to, for example on sherdog

What I never understood is the labelling of someone that doesn't like gay people a "homophobe." Hating gay people doesn't mean you're afraid of them.
pretty sure homophobe isn't being afraid of gays though, just different meaning than what phobic would usually mean

pretty sure homophobe isn't being afraid of gays though, just different meaning than what phobic would usually mean

Misogyny and misandry is the hating of women and men, respectively.

Transvestite is not the same as transgender. Dressing as the opposite sex vs. taking hormones and going under the knife to become more like the opposite sex.
You're right about that, I mistook the two to be honest. But my point still stands (maybe not on the fashion bit but).

Last edited:
Back