What would take you to accept a transgender?

I accept them.

Except you threw in dating. That's where things get iffy for me. I'm a gay lil pastry that doesn't like dicks lol. Sooooo idk man /:

But What if Rose had a di__...

I already accept them, I'm not gonna date them though. I let them bang just not me.

But What if Rose had a di__...
Lol. Id still love her.

But idk man. I'm not interested in sex in general. To throw a dick in there makes me even less interested. It's not my jam.

what is this what you doing man share plz

Hot chicks are easy in a big city man. There are tons of them around and most of them aren't shit. The hot AND smart ones are the hard ones to grab up. Getting a hot chick is really just about approaching them and talking to them like they aren't a piece of pussy. Dress decent. Clean up your face. Don't be a fat slob. Don't stare at their tits. Don't talk about how hot they are and how good they look. Find something they are interested in and just get them talking. Being tall and good looking doesn't hurt.

So if I don't date one I don't accept them?

<bball1>

You can't change that X and Y sex chromosomes my nvkkas!

Um, I feel like, on Sherdog, it can be a bit of transphobic place, I don't know.

But, just wondering, what would it take for you to accept a transgender, like dating them and etc?

phobic implies fear. that is a misnomer.

There is no such thing as "trans gender"; DNA doesn't lie and doesn't change.

Cross dressing and having surgery and hormone treatments do not change one's gender, period.

People who identify as trans are sick homosexuals with body dysmorphia that need mental help.

We don't normalize people who feel a desire to cut off their own limbs. Why would we normalize people who have a desire to mutilate their genitals?

That being said, to each their own, and if someone wants to cut off limbs or even commit suicide that is their own choice. Just don't expect society to condone it or foot the bill.

Hot chicks are easy in a big city man. There are tons of them around and most of them aren't shit. The hot AND smart ones are the hard ones to grab up. Getting a hot chick is really just about approaching them and talking to them like they aren't a piece of pussy. Dress decent. Clean up your face. Don't be a fat slob. Don't stare at their tits. Don't talk about how hot they are and how good they look. Find something they are interested in and just get them talking. Being tall and good looking doesn't hurt.

Damn are you like some yoda of getting hot chicks, respect

I actually don't know what you're talking about here but i'm interested and could use some examples?

I'm not really sure how to explain in a few words and not overly long examples and whatever details I bring up will just sound stupid to someone who's never been through it. I kinda regret bringing it up at all lol, but here goes nothing.

Imagine a friend you genuinely care for not really feel any attraction for them. Said friend only really became your friend because they thought it was their best to chance to get in your pants and feel entitled to it because after all, they were nice to you, and once they show interest but are reject, they start showing their true colors and abuse the care and affection you have for them, turning what was once a very cool friendship into something very toxic, and by the time you realize what's really going on you've already been hurt a lot.

I hope it makes sense this time. If not... well nevermind any of this! Anyway, I feel like I've derailed this thread enough so I'm bowing out.

phobic implies fear. that is a misnomer.

There is no such thing as "trans gender"; DNA doesn't lie and doesn't change.

Cross dressing and having surgery and hormone treatments do not change one's gender, period.

People who identify as trans are sick homosexuals with body dysmorphia that need mental help.

We don't normalize people who feel a desire to cut off their own limbs. Why would we normalize people who have a desire to mutilate their genitals?

That being said, to each their own, and if someone wants to cut off limbs or even commit suicide that is their own choice. Just don't expect society to condone it or foot the bill.

Words can have more than one meaning. Gender can be defined in more than one ways, they don't, but they attempt to match it with their 'gender'.

And your description of transgenders are not clinically accepted, logically supported, nor socially recognized.

You used to see tranny hookers all the time when I was growing up in Brooklyn. I guess the cops moved them on because you don't really see em anymore. Maybe the odd one or two walking along the block, but back when I was growing up you'd see em all over. Hanging up by the park or on the corner of Myrtle. It wasn't even a big deal. Nobody gave a shit. I guess because they were hookers or hung around together, nobody really fucked with them that much.

I kind of miss that shit. All the whack jobs in their space cadet clothes brightened the neighborhood up, they made it more interesting. There used to be a guy looked just like Burt Reynolds, except he'd walk around in a silver dress, tellin everyone he met about the government putting chemicals in the clouds. Guy was a nut, but you saw him comin and you knew you were gonna have a fuckin story to tell that night. Now it's all so safe and dull, with the fuckin personal shoppers and the trust fund kids in their fuckin salad bars blattin to each other about safe spaces and all the other miserable bullshit they fill their lives with.

Words can have more than one meaning. Gender can be defined in more than one ways, they don't, but they attempt to match it with their 'gender'.

And your description of transgenders are not clinically accepted, logically supported, nor socially recognized.

IIRC, the psychiatrist who first promoted this to patients had his experiments end in disaster, with patient suicides.

The science of it is clear, there is no way of changing one's sex. The word "gender" used to be a specific thing, now it has been muddied and lost all meaning.

The thing being pushed as "trans" is literally a combination of cross dressing and self mutilation.

Transvestite is not the same as transgender. Dressing as the opposite sex vs. taking hormones and going under the knife to become more like the opposite sex.
What's the difference between a ladyboy and a transgender

Absolutely not! It is ungodly and you should be spit roasted in hell for all eternity for even suggesting such a thing.

I accept the right to peacefully exist of plenty of people I wouldn't date. So I guess it wouldn't take much.

Back