What would be Kevin Lee's fastest path to the belt?

This is not WFW division where 1 or 2 wins then u will get a TS the division that he is competing in is one of the Stacked divisions ever

Buying one of David Hasselhof, he probably needs money for beers.

Except Colby Covington is actually good... not sure what you meant by that comment
Colby is a very good Fighter he was winning the fight against Usman if the referee did not stop it

He needs to fight Islam and if he beats him he needs to embarrass khabib and his camp. There's a possibility khabib will fight him if it's personal.
There was rumors that he was fighting Islam earlier this year but the UFC gave him Oliveria

only good thing about him is when we called him Fighter Kevin Lee.
Now he can retire IMO.

Hes not anywhere near a title shot. He would need like 5 wins in a row at the very least.

For some reason he gets big matchups so I'm not gonna say he cant turn it around... but i dont see it at all
He will win some and lose some but i dont think he will win the belt

on any given day Lee can beat anyone imo he just needs to fight more often & put a w streak together

Not to hijack a thread but just noticed....why did all my "likes" get taken away lol? Do my anti-Pride posts upset poweful people around here lol?

Oh well

Not to hijack a thread but just noticed....why did all my "likes" get taken away lol? Do my anti-Pride posts upset poweful people around here lol?

Oh well
Was this recent, or are you referring to when all our likes got taken away? All likes were reset to 0 a couple of months back. There’s threads in the Support forum.

1) Find out where Khabib keeps it
2) Cab to airport
3) Flight to Dagestan, probably need to connect in Moscow
4) Cab or donkey cart to the aforementioned hiding place....and boom there it is!
5) ???
6) Death

Ranked 10 at 155 and after the Tony fight being billed as a future champ and nightmare matchup for Khabib, is now 1-3 in his last 4 and 2-4 in last 6 and has basically become the Colby Covington of the division. He lost to a guy who was a gatekeeper up until recently and is now injured on the sidelines for the foreseeable future. How many fights is he away from climbing back to the top and who should he go for? Cerrone? CDF? Drew Dober? Al trilogy? Islam?

Get cut and go to some regional organization. If you mean in the UFC, then I don't see any, tbh.

Was this recent, or are you referring to when all our likes got taken away? All likes were reset to 0 a couple of months back. There’s threads in the Support forum.

Ahhh that's news to me.

Thanks dude

In what the hell way is he "the Colby Covington of the division"? Colby's only loss in like 10 fights was his title fight where he and the champ were dead even going into the 5th. FKL has been losing most times he comes out for the last several years.

Sex change and a drop to 145 lbs. He could easily outgrapple Nunes for 3 rounds out of 5.

Kevin Lee shouldn't be thinking about the fastest path to the belt. He is by far the youngest contender in the lightweight division. He's actually almost a full year younger than Islam. The Top 10 is full of guys that are on the wrong side of 35, have been through a lot of wars, or are talking about retirement.

Ferguson, Ferreira, and Felder are all 35+. In a a few years, they will likely be retired or out of the Top 10. Gaethje, Poirier, and Hooker are in their early 30's, but they have been in the game a long time and have been through some brutal wars. Khabib has talked about retiring soon and Conor isn't committed to MMA.

In 3-4 years, the division is really going to open up. If Kevin Lee is patient, he should be in the Top 5 with Oliveira, Islam, and maybe Tsarukyan, Ismagulov, or whoever else comes out of nowhere. In the meantime, Lee shouldn't rush fights. Just keep training with GSP.

Islam won 6 in a row and he has not fought any ranked opponent he is fighting RDA who is not in the LW ranking right now
Because noone wants to fight him in top 10. Khabib had the same problem with everyone avoiding him back in 2013, 14

You're right. There are guys who have been undefeated for 10 years and not ranked at 155. It really is the most difficult division to prosper in
Like Islam has 6 wins in a row and Charles Oliveira has 7. But none of them have top 10. I didnt consider kevin lee to be top 10 when oliveira choked him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back