What would be Kevin Lee's fastest path to the belt?

Short notice fight if someone in UFC 254 main or co-main event pulls out.

He's got two routes really, he can be multiple division champ at LW and WW.

I would say Ben Henderson to see where he's at and then if he's impressive he can get the shot at Michael Chandler for the LW belt. That's if Chandler is still there. If not....they do a mini GP

Bendo vs Lee
Pitbull vs Primus

At 170 a maybe Daley or Korshekov and then a #1 contender fight. If he wins, then give him Lima or the champ at that point.

;)

He loses to Islam, CDF, Charles, and Al.

His road to the title is a never ending road

retire.
become "mickey" like in rocky and train a good fighter.

Dana cuts everyone ranked ahead of him, and maybe a few below. Basically, it ain’t happening.

Because noone wants to fight him in top 10. Khabib had the same problem with everyone avoiding him back in 2013, 14
IDK why everybody dont want to fight him he is not as perfect as Khabib and he does not have good Chin

IDK why everybody dont want to fight him he is not as perfect as Khabib and he does not have good Chin
You know the fastest way for a title shot now that i think about is for someone to fight Makachev and if they do beat him call out Khabib and tell him that i just beat your brother, what are you gonna do about it?

You know the fastest way for a title shot now that i think about is for someone to fight Makachev and if they do beat him call out Khabib and tell him that i just beat your brother, what are you gonna do about it?
Well i had nothing to do about it because this is the fighting business

The UFC will never give him this fight and it is very high unlikely that he will win

Conor would have to ask for it. That’s the only way and very unlikely he would.

Only other way is for Lee to get through Tony/Dustin/Justin

He has to sleep and get it in the dream world

Last edited:
Back