What would be a more impressive win to have on your record?

TS bores GSP fans, with all his Georges talk.

Khabib

Whittaker has been beat before and, even recently, has looked very beatable. Khabib has been absolutely dominant and, although people really try to sell how "one-dimensional" he is, no one has come close to beating him in any aspect of an MMA fight.

Henry Cejudo or Amanda Nunes
Max - cte
Khabib- overrated
Usman - new
Whittaker - Adesanya a beast
Jones - old
Cormier - not invincible

And no matter how you spin it. GSP was one of 2 “champions” in the division for 30 days. Under the pretense that GSP Or Bisping would unify the belts for the one true champion, they allowed the Bisping GSP fight to happen. You can be petty with your pictures and gifs, w/e. Attack me and say I have an agenda but I’m telling the story as it happened. Not just the pieces you like to hear so that you can continue your narrative.

GSP was no less of a mw champion than Bj Penn was a ww champion. Or did that not happen either?
Answer two questions with a yes or no answer.
1) was Michael Bisping the ufc mw *champion heading into ufc 217?
2)did GSP defeat Michael Bisping at ufc 217?
*lineal not interim

Here is a handy, dandy little history of that lineal title.
http://www.fightmatrix.com/lineal-championship-histories/middleweights/
Ufc-217-poster.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Everyone knows the answer to those questions is yes. You keep beating that dead horse because that is what sounds most impressive for a GSP fan while avoiding the more interesting questions.

Answer this question:

Why was a lineal champion scheduled to defend a belt against an unranked opponent while there was already an interim champion and belt in the division?

GSP was no less of a mw champion than Bj Penn was a ww champion. Or did that not happen either?
Answer two questions with a yes or no answer.
1) was Michael Bisping the ufc mw *champion heading into ufc 217?
2)did GSP defeat Michael Bisping at ufc 217?
*lineal not interim

Here is a handy, dandy little history of that lineal title.
http://www.fightmatrix.com/lineal-championship-histories/middleweights/
Ufc-217-poster.jpg
Everyone knows the answer to those questions is yes. You keep beating that dead horse because that is what sounds most impressive for a GSP fan while avoiding the more interesting questions.

Answer this question:

Why was a lineal champion scheduled to defend a belt against an unranked opponent while there was already an interim champion and belt in the division?[/QUOTE]

So you’ve admitted GSP won the mw title. Very good.
As for your question? It’s an obvious answer, GSP would bring in huge interest & PPV numbers. Having not lost in 10 years probably made the request easier for the ufc to grant.

Last edited:

Answer this question:

Why was a lineal champion scheduled to defend a belt against an unranked opponent while there was already an interim champion and belt in the division?
As for your question? It’s an obvious answer, GSP would bring in huge interest & PPV numbers. Having not lost in 10 years probably made the request easier for the ufc to grant.[/QUOTE]
GSP won A MW title. Not THE MW title. There were 2 champions, I remind you again. And yes you are right, it was about money for the UFC. When GSP didn’t fulfill his promise to unify, it made the UFC look silly because they went out of protocol and had a champion defend a title while there was already another champion in the division. The integrity and value of the belts diminished that day GSP vacated. And people say Dana just hates GSP for no reason (if he does hate him) Well, look what he did to MW. So as much as UFC loves to make money with GSP, they can’t afford him to do that to LW next. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Edit: Oh and very sneaky saying being undefeated for 10 years while not competing for over four!

As for your question? It’s an obvious answer, GSP would bring in huge interest & PPV numbers. Having not lost in 10 years probably made the request easier for the ufc to grant.
GSP won A MW title. Not THE MW title. There were 2 champions, I remind you again. And yes you are right, it was about money for the UFC. When GSP didn’t fulfill his promise to unify, it made the UFC look silly because they went out of protocol and had a champion defend a title while there was already another champion in the division. The integrity and value of the belts diminished that day GSP vacated. And people say Dana just hates GSP for no reason (if he does hate him) Well, look what he did to MW. So as much as UFC loves to make money with GSP, they can’t afford him to do that to LW next. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Edit: Oh and very sneaky saying being undefeated for 10 years while not competing for over four![/QUOTE]

The whole debate was whether he was the mw champion or not? We’ve since agreed that he was.
Secondly, a lineal title has more value than an interim title.
Thanks, have a great night.
** undefeated for 10 years at that point, competitive undefeated for 6 years going into the fight.
Winning again makes it hard to calculate, so I’ll just go with 10 still.
Or 7 for your terms.

Edit: Oh and very sneaky saying being undefeated for 10 years while not competing for over four!

The whole debate was whether he was the mw champion or not? We’ve since agreed that he was.
Secondly, a lineal title has more value than an interim title.
Thanks, have a great night.
** undefeated for 10 years at that point, competitive undefeated for 6 years going into the fight.
Winning again makes it hard to calculate, so I’ll just go with 10 still.
Or 7 for your terms.[/QUOTE]
alright man, have a good night. Hope you think about it a little bit.

Khabib would beat the last guy to beat Robert so I'd go with Khabib all day.
Khabib would beat Wonderboy? Be interesting to see how he go at 170. If the Reaper was a 155 pounder I reckon he'd be one of the toughest if not toughest matches for Khabib, great striking and elite tdd defense.

Back