What would be a more impressive win to have on your record?

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Beating Robert Whittaker at 185lbs?

Or beating Khabib at 155lbs?

Which fight would be a greater accomplishment if it was a win? I know which matchup would potentially yield a more brutal loss...

I believe beating Whittaker at 185 is far more impressive than beating a 155lb fighter in khabib.

As a Bobby fan I would say Khabib. Whittaker has been beaten before, yes not 185 but Khabib is truly something special when it comes to his record.

At this point, a win over Khabib would trump all. Love me some Whittaker, but he hasn't looked nearly as invincible as Khabib

I believe beating Whittaker at 185 is far more impressive than beating a 155lb fighter in khabib.
do you have any actual reasoning for this or did you just say that to trigger khabib fans like me lol

At this point, a win over Khabib would trump all. Love me some Whittaker, but he hasn't looked nearly as invincible as Khabib
Yeah exactly. Khabib has had one close fight and has never looked in trouble. Bobby was almost finished twice by Yoel.

do you have any actual reasoning for this or did you just say that to trigger khabib fans like me lol
Cant get triggered if you're a fan of both...

09-roll-safe.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Welcome to team Bobby Knuckles! Now there are 5 of us.

It’s because GSP ran away from Whittaker after cherry picking Bisping, hoped for a McGregor fight (couldn’t get it, Zahabi hoped for Mayweather too), so then hoped for the next best thing since Khabib has a belt and some residual Conor game.

khabib, easy

and i love rob

It’s because GSP ran away from Whittaker after cherry picking Bisping, hoped for a McGregor fight (couldn’t get it, Zahabi hoped for Mayweather too), so then hoped for the next best thing since Khabib has a belt and some residual Conor game.

GSP would never have a chance against Whittaker. If he got finished by Serra during his prime then imagine what Robert would do to him. It would be worse than this imo:

gif8.gif

GSP would never have a chance against Whittaker. If he got finished by Serra during his prime then imagine what Robert would do to him. It would be worse than this imo:

gif8.gif
Just noticed there is a camera flash during. Does that happen all the time? Must be intense getting smashed in the face with flashes going off as well.

Khabib would beat the last guy to beat Robert so I'd go with Khabib all day.

In fairness, Robert has never been mentioned in GOAT talks. Khabib has been on here. Plus beating Robert doesn’t make one a 3 division champ. And I’m a Whitaker fan btw.

tenor.gif

Yet another GSP thread. He’s obsessed.
Yeah it's always him and his little posse jerking eachother off. It actually amazes me that he is still amused by making these threads. I guess I shouldn't pick on him anymore, he must be a real sad sack

Yeah it's always him and his little posse jerking eachother off. It actually amazes me that he is still amused by making these threads. I guess I shouldn't pick on him anymore, he must be a real sad sack
Was thinking the same thing.

Nobody has beaten Khabib, so that would be more impressive to me. Beating Jon Jones or DC would be more impressive than beating either of the 2 you mentioned though. :)

tibau already beat khebab and whittaker is unbeaten 185 so him obviously

Back