What will happen to boxing if Conor beats Pac? ( I like Conors chances)

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think this fight will happen ...

Conor is much bigger than Pac and he never felt the power of a legit 170lbs guy.

OP should be killed before he lays an egg if serious

Brah Pacman fought Cotto, De La Hoya, cmon now

I think this fight will happen ...

Conor is much bigger than Pac and he never felt the power of a legit 170lbs guy.
just like floyd and we saw what floyd did. dont be fucking stupid..

Pac KO's Conor dead in the first round.

Nothing will happend because Pac will beat him as easy as floyd did
Maybe even easier if he decides to not carry fight

Pac is much smaller than Floyd.
and floyd was much smaller than conor. soon we'll be talking abou thim fighting a baby in the ring, maybe having a chance..
he will NEVER beat Pac.. EVER.

Manny even at 40 would drop Conjob at the first combo he lands, and finish him with the next.

Unless TS means in MMA, where I still give Manny a 50% chance.

Conor should fight Canelo or Kovalev at LHW. That's his weight class. 175. Boxers don't cut much weight and Conor will be equal in size.

Fighting a midget like Pac and going 12 rounds with him means nothing.

Not much, but it would be a huge upset.

Unless Manny has aged 20 years overnight he would more than likely stop McGregor in brutal fashion.

Conor should fight Canelo or Kovalev at LHW. That's his weight class. 175. Boxers don't cut much weight and Conor will be equal in size.

Fighting a midget like Pac and going 12 rounds with him means nothing.

I agree Mcgregor should be calling out Canelo for a fight.

He is on one of the biggest stars in boxing, in his prime, the same size as Mcgregor and the fight would generate an insane amount of money for him.

<45>

I can see this going the same way as the Mayweather fight went on here. People convincing themselves that Conor is something he’s absolutely not, and how he could confuse Pac with dem MMA angles and rough him up on the inside.

Conor then proceeds to stand straight in front of him and get bullied on the inside.

Pacman could destroy him in the first round if he liked.
Conor would struggle against decent boxers let alone elite, even if past their best, boxers.
If he was good enough to have been a pro boxer he probably would never have got into MMA. More money and much more opportunity, the amount of boxing gyms in Ireland far outweighs MMA gyms, especially when Conor fight started.

Back