What will happen to boxing if Conor beats Pac? ( I like Conors chances)

Pacquiao would put him out cold, I'll take any bets.

Casual confirmed
S5P2m7O.gif

Funny where did I say Conor wins? If you can't even keep up with who said what how do you expect me to take you seriously.

I mean, especially since you really believe that a 23 pound weight advantage means nothing and would cause Manny no problems. I mean seriously dude.

Where did I say you said he would win, you utter simpleton? <45>

To keep things easy for you,
“Anyone who gives Conor McGregor a chance against Manny Pacquiao in the ring doesn’t know shit about boxing.”

A 23lb weight advantage means absolutely nothing when one fighter is an 8 weight world champion, still one of the best welterweights in the world today, and fighter of the decade, and the other has had one boxing fight where he got stopped against a notoriously ultra defence, brittle handed fighter without a legit stoppage in a decade.....who also weighed about 20-25lb less than him. Surely you can see how completely flawed your thinking is?

Walk into your local MMA or boxing gym and and ask to spar against their best fighter who is 25lb lighter than you. Tell me how you got on and then realise that Pacquiao is about a thousand levels higher up than that guy.

Where did I say you said he would win, you utter simpleton? <45>

To keep things easy for you,
“Anyone who gives Conor McGregor a chance against Manny Pacquiao in the ring doesn’t know shit about boxing.”

A 23lb weight advantage means absolutely nothing when one fighter is an 8 weight world champion, still one of the best welterweights in the world today, and fighter of the decade, and the other has had one boxing fight where he got stopped against a notoriously ultra defence, brittle handed fighter without a legit stoppage in a decade.....who also weighed about 20-25lb less than him. Surely you can see how competent flawed your thinking is? Walk into your local MMA or boxing gym and and ask to spar against their best fighter who is 25lb lighter than you. Tell me how you got on and then realise that Pacquiao is about a thousand levels higher up than that guy.

In your last post I quoted.

And if 23 pounds means nothing why isnt Manny calling out Canelo, or Ward, or fuck it why not go up to light heavyweight if weight means nothing?

Oh yeah because it does.

Never happen in the real world. In yours, who knows?

Also the fight would not take place at 150 that is ridiculous it would have to be 154 @Woldog

150lbs was the proposed catchweight for Canelo vs Pacquiao, For Cotto vs JMM (Hell almost all of Cotto's catchweight offers were 150lbs May as well be called Cottoweight). Have you forgotten that catchweights are a thing? Pacquiao holds all the bargaining power in this one. He could ask for any catchweight he wants. Makes sense to meet Conor close to halfway but not fully. Make him drain more.

Manny wouldn’t make sure the fans got their money’s worth.

manny wins via TKO within three.

but if Conor wants to fight top boxers and prove he belongs, he should call out Canelo or GGG or Bud Crawford or someone remotely close to him in age instead of calling out mostly retired boxers.

conor is after a pay day and the people on here talk about it like he could beat Jordan Burroughs in a wrestling match if he were to train only wrestling for four months.

150lbs was the proposed catchweight for Canelo vs Pacquiao, For Cotto vs JMM (Hell almost all of Cotto's catchweight offers were 150lbs May as well be called Cottoweight). Have you forgotten that catchweights are a thing? Pacquiao holds all the bargaining power in this one. He could ask for any catchweight he wants. Makes sense to meet Conor close to halfway but not fully. Make him drain more.
Yes I know what catch weight is
Conor would never drain back down to 150 for a catchweight dude hes not an idiot. Especially when he's campaigning at 170 now.

Manny is a welter now so 154 is a little more fair. Plus 7 for Pac minus 6 for Conor if i assume Conor is actually weighing 160 come fight night.

I mean according to this thread why wouldn't Manny accept a fight at MW vs conor? If he's so much better than him, he obviously wouldn't need to drain Conor to beat him right?

Gervonta Davis at walking around weight (I'm sure the little fatass walks around at at least 160) probably beats Conor McGregor by TKO.

In your last post I quoted.

And if 23 pounds means nothing why isnt Manny calling out Canelo, or Ward, or fuck it why not go up to light heavyweight if weight means nothing?

Oh yeah because it does.

No, I didn’t, as I’ve just demonstrated.

Because 23lbs means something when you’re Pacquio and the guy you’re potentially boxing is Canelo or Ward. It doesn’t mean shit when you’re Pacquiao and the guy you’re potentially boxing is Conor.

That’s precisely what you’re failing to grasp. You’re actually sitting here equating Conor’s boxing to Andre Ward or Canelo and then saying “well because Pacquiao would struggle against them, he would obviously struggle against Conor” <45>

Again, how much do you weigh, and how do you think you would fair against Manny Pacquiao in the ring?

Artem already proved that boxing is bullshit
5MOdxiu.jpg

No, I didn’t, as I’ve just demonstrated.

Because 23lbs means something when you’re Pacquio and the guy you’re potentially boxing is Canelo or Ward. It doesn’t mean shit when you’re Pacquiao and the guy you’re potentially boxing is Conor.

That’s precisely what you’re failing to grasp. You’re actually sitting here equating Conor’s boxing to Andre Ward or Canelo and then saying “well because Pacquiao would struggle against them, he would obviously struggle against Conor” <45>

Again, how much do you weigh, and how do you think you would fair against Manny Pacquiao in the ring?

So why couldn't Manny fight a lower ranked guy in boxing above welter? Hes plenty enough better than several guys ranked in those divisions where weight wouldn't matter that he could get a win. I mean I'm only going by your logic

Remember Ricky Hatton, that...

BTW has he regained consciousness yet?
{<jordan}

Manny wouldn’t make sure the fans got their money’s worth.

manny wins via TKO within three.

but if Conor wants to fight top boxers and prove he belongs, he should call out Canelo or GGG or Bud Crawford or someone remotely close to him in age instead of calling out mostly retired boxers.

conor is after a pay day and the people on here talk about it like he could beat Jordan Burroughs in a wrestling match if he were to train only wrestling for four months.

Let’s not be unrealistic, he would need 4 months to train and a slight weight advantage

<LikeReally5>

Yes I know what catch weight is
Conor would never drain back down to 150 for a catchweight dude hes not an idiot. Especially when he's campaigning at 170 now.

Manny is a welter now so 154 is a little more fair. Plus 7 for Pac minus 6 for Conor if i assume Conor is actually weighing 160 come fight night.

I mean according to this thread why wouldn't Manny accept a fight at MW vs conor? If he's so much better than him, he obviously wouldn't need to drain Conor to beat him right?

I can agree with that.

I'm sure Manny would take on Conor at MW if Alex Ariza came back to be his S&C coach.

As for your question at the end (that I know isn't a question and more a rhetorical statement commenting on the redundancy of this thread) Manny at 41 years old giving a way a 20lb weight advantage would probably be far too much punishment. He could win but for the first 5 or 6 rounds he would at least get bullied around until Conor gassed out. Though I would question if Conor would land any shots that could do meaningful damage with his limited technique and Manny's awkward bouncy in and out style. (We all saw how Horn bullied Pac early in the fight and his walking around weight is around 175 - 180lbs)

Conor should fight Canelo or Kovalev at LHW. That's his weight class. 175. Boxers don't cut much weight and Conor will be equal in size.
Drainelo might not cut so much anymore, maybe, but the thought of 0-1 McNuggets facing Canelo... c´mon, I hate the leprechaun and all his fake shit, but that would be murderous, just shot the Irish bastard.
Fighting a midget like Pac and going 12 rounds with him means nothing.
Conor wouldn't last 5 rounds with tiny old shot Pac even in his wildest dreams. Pac don't fool around. Pac ain't Mayweather.

Last edited:
I can agree with that.

I'm sure Manny would take on Conor at MW if Alex Ariza came back to be his S&C coach.

As for your question at the end (that I know isn't a question and more a rhetorical statement commenting on the redundancy of this thread) Manny at 41 years old giving a way a 20lb weight advantage would probably be far too much punishment. He could win but for the first 5 or 6 rounds he would at least get bullied around until Conor gassed out. Though I would question if Conor would land any shots that could do meaningful damage with his limited technique and Manny's awkward bouncy in and out style. (We all saw how Horn bullied Pac early in the fight and his walking around weight is around 175 - 180lbs)

Yeah I can dig it. I'm obviously not dumb enough to favor Conor vs a goat contender like Manny. But Manny is older, he's smaller, and his chin has been cracked since he was a teenager. I can't believe that he would have 0 problems for (like you said) just a little bit. Not saying Conor can flash ko him, but I think he can land something that catches his attention.

So why couldn't Manny fight a lower ranked guy in boxing above welter? Hes plenty enough better than several guys ranked in those divisions where weight wouldn't matter that he could get a win. I mean I'm only going by your logic

What?

Which guy and how much lower? You do realise that if Pacquiao was to look for a middleweight of comparable ability to Conor then he would be left fighting someone that absolutely nobody had heard of? You would be taking about Pacquiao lining up a fight against someone with zero name recognition or drawing power who was probably boxing while holding down a full time job.

Again, just because he couldn’t contend with Canelo at 160lb, doesn’t mean he wouldn’t flatline the average 160lb dude.

You keep sucking the question, but how much do you weigh and how would you do against Pacquiao?

Conor should fight Canelo or Kovalev at LHW. That's his weight class. 175. Boxers don't cut much weight and Conor will be equal in size.

Fighting a midget like Pac and going 12 rounds with him means nothing.

Canelo would legitimately turn Conor into a vegetable for the rest of his life. What's the point in $200 million dollars from the fight when you're going to spend the rest of your days drawing with crayons and eating snot that leaks out of your nose when your caretaker isn't looking.

What?

Which guy and how much lower? You do realise that if Pacquiao was to look for a middleweight of comparable ability to Conor then he would be left fighting someone that absolutely nobody had heard of? You would be taking about Pacquiao lining up a fight against someone with zero name recognition or drawing power who was probably boxing while holding down a full time job.

Again, just because he couldn’t contend with Canelo at 160lb, doesn’t mean he wouldn’t flatline the average 160lb dude.

You keep sucking the question, but how much do you weigh and how would you do against Pacquiao?

I don't know what my weight has to do with anything and its a very strange straw man for you to try and bring up.

Back