What will be Conor's excuse after he gets mauled for 5 rounds?

With the same class he always shows.. .

Calls Nate out (after he loses too)

They fight a third time and still rake in the dough

He'll react with lots and lots of excuses.

-Humble in the interview to Rogan
-radio silence for 2 months
-picture on Instagram with his 3 inch pecker at half mast

Conor McGregor arguably has ring (cage) rust. He fought Eddie Alvarez almost 2 years ago, and that was his last competition under MMA rules. I think that argument will come up from either Conor himself or from his team. Conor's ultimate reaction I think will largely depend on Khabib's tone in the days following the fight. He fires when fired upon. He definitely will not go away, and a rematch perhaps after some impressive tune up fights I think will be the ultimate push from Conor.

He'll be releived he didn't get hurt as bad as he thought he would.

Humble...
Some Excuses...
Spends some more millions...
Rematch Nate...
Spend more millions...

If you have such a dislike for him, that you won't give him credit no matter what, it's really lame. (speaking in general, not to ts) and like him or not, he faced the music after every loss. I think the problem is people want him to come out and be ashamed and proclaim himself as a bum, but he tries his best to give an honest assessment of why he lost..more than just saying the other guy was a better man. He seems really humble for 24hrs after defeat imo.

Edited for accuracy.

People expect him to put his money where his mouth is. Immediately after the Diaz loss, he accepted defeated, admitted he pussied out, gave props to Diaz and patted himself on the back saying he is humble in victory and defeat, which was fine. Few days later he claimed Diaz is 3 times bigger.

Just like how he said he'd be the most active champion after winning and then never defended anything.

The same thing he does after every loss. Be respectful and honest about his performance before going back to his marketing schtique 48 hours later.

Don't mistake McGregor the character for McGregor the man. That makes you as foolish as his fans.
Pretty much this.

He will roll over and hope that Khabib chokes him out instead of beating the shit out of him, like he did in the 1st Nate fight.

Im sorry im a noob i watched a different fighr.ok connor ktfo the fragile old man mayweather.sorry for being a noob

You are forgiven. I see now that you can't help it.

Conor owns his losses. He will go to that post fight press conference and admit that tonight he was not the better man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back