What will be Conor's excuse after he gets mauled for 5 rounds?

It's only a fact in your frail dweebish mind. Given the context of your past 20 posts, I can tell you're fully retarded. I won't hold this against you.
Im sorry im a noob i watched a different fighr.ok connor ktfo the fragile old man mayweather.sorry for being a noob

You guys should have a separate forum for these bitter fantasies. Stop trying to drag normal people into your weird, obsessive circle-jerks.
McGregor nutt hugger talking about fantasies, wierd, obsessive circle jerks and going to separate forums? The pot calling the kettle black!?!?

Where have you been over the last 2 or so years?

This is literally what people have been saying to McGregor huggers for the longest.

I am assuming after the fight there won't be mutual respect or hand shaking.

So my question is, after Khabib mauls him - what will Conor say?

Will he go the Nick Diaz route, and say that Khabib is a point fighter and too scared to stand and bang?

Will he realize that Khabib is a man, and he is just a boy?

Or will Joe Rogan not even bother speaking to him, as such is the protocol with badly concussed fighters?

I will go with the latter.
Lol @ Conor staying in there for 5 rounds of punishment, he'll give up his back in the 2nd round.

Knee was hanging on by a thread, inefficient with energy, ref stopped it too early

And conor is not getting mauled for 5 rounds - if he gets taken down and held down it wont go 3rds.

Will he attend the post fight ? Will he show true humility ?

Despite his claim of being humble after fights, conor always comes out with excuses every time. This fight and the clash of styles has the potential to end in such a fashion that there will be no room for debate.

addtext_com_MTgzMTE3MjE0MTk.jpg

Ring rust,personal problems,Dee is pregnant,too many business to look up,37 busted ACLs.
All of these or a mix up between one and another will be part of his list of AND his huggers if he gets beat.

Last edited:
The same thing he does after every loss. Be respectful and honest about his performance before going back to his marketing schtique 48 hours later.

Don't mistake McGregor the character for McGregor the man. That makes you as foolish as his fans.

Probably demand a rematch and get it tbh

Tell me I'm wrong and they run Khabib/Tony 5 instead

<Dana05>

Will he attend the post fight ? Will he show true humility ?

Despite his claim of being humble after fights, conor always comes out with excuses every time. This fight and the clash of styles has the potential to end in such a fashion that there will be no room for debate.

View attachment 429029

he say it was ring rust and if khabib was a real man he fight him again cause that win was a fluke.

I find it hard to envision conor going back to posting weird cryptic meticulously pre-scripted bullshit all over his social media if Khabib mauls his ass into oblivion and emasculates him completely.

"I..I don't just ah... I don't just get dominated, I make excuses"

Conor will lose by decision and he will be angry on himself not changing his team and that pussy trainer Kavanagh who never push Conor to do more running and stop him from drinking alcohol when it was good time to do it now a lot shit is happened

"I took the chance going in at 155lbs against Khabib,” McGregor told UFC commentator Joe Rogan afterwards. “Khabib came in, I felt I took him in the first round, but I was inefficient with my energy, again.

“And you know.... I’m not even a tiny bit humble in victory or defeat. He came in, he took the fight, he came in at 155 and done the job. He was efficient, I wasn’t efficient. That was it, I feel.

“These things happen. I’ll learn, I’ll grow. It is what it is. I’ll face it like a man, like a past-champion who was gifted the 155 shot against Alvarez and yes I admit I never defended dat ting. I’ll come back and do it again, as long as Dana pays me another US$12million.”

If you have such a dislike for him, that you won't give him credit no matter what, it's really lame. (speaking in general, not to ts) and like him or not, he faced the music after every loss. I think the problem is people want him to come out and be ashamed and proclaim himself as a bum, but he tries his best to give an honest assessment of why he lost..more than just saying the other guy was a better man. He seems really humble after defeat imo.

Back