What will be Conor's excuse after he gets mauled for 5 rounds?

He will be humble and give Khabib his props. Then he will find a way to regain some dignity with his fanbase. Then he will find another way to make more money.

Thank you this one gave me a good laugh

Anytime. Let's be real, the nuthugging is fierce on both sides, and even being a Conor fan I can admit this fight can go either way. But the Khabib fans who are somehow convinced he's some superhuman mutant that finishes everyone put in front of him are being silly.

Khabib's decision rate over the course of his career is ~40% (closer to 50% if you just count UFC fights).

Conor's finish rate is ~90%.

Khabib is a phenom, and he has the ability to control any of his opponents. Given. But he gets hit in the process, and about 4" of additional reach says Conor is more likely to hit him than anyone else. If one guy has any real reason to fear being KO'd over the course of this fight whether it's 2 rounds or 5 rounds, that guy is not Conor Mcgregor.

I am assuming after the fight there won't be mutual respect or hand shaking.

So my question is, after Khabib mauls him - what will Conor say?

Will he go the Nick Diaz route, and say that Khabib is a point fighter and too scared to stand and bang?

Will he realize that Khabib is a man, and he is just a boy?

Or will Joe Rogan not even bother speaking to him, as such is the protocol with badly concussed fighters?

I will go with the latter.

It was Dee Devlin my mind

After a 5 round mauling you ask? I reckon it'd go like this: Mcgregor gets up, dusts himself and lets his corner men tend to his bruises (who knows, maybe he'll have a cut as well). He'll then congratulate Khabib for winning, saying he was the better fighter.

I could be wrong but I'm being pretty realistic here, no?

If the fight goes for 5 rounds Khabib did not do his job.

Let’s just hope for a good and satisfying fight where there is no doubt at who is the better man.

No way in hell Conor would hang in there for 5 rounds if it's a fight like Kabib vs Barboza/Johnson

Even if Conor lost to WWE Ronda via camel clutch after this fight I wouldn't mind.....him KOing Khabib would be the sweetest victory, up there with Ronda-Holm.

His fans are insufferable.
Same could be said about Conor fans.

His incest survivor fans will come up with some good ones.

I wonder how any of you Khabib nut surfers will survive after the image of Khabib laying stiff on the canvas is seared into your memory for eternity.
Hdmtpf7.gif

I wonder how any of you Khabib nut surfers will survive after the image of Khabib laying stiff on the canvas is seared into your memory for eternity.

Take that Fedor belt off, and remove the Mousasi avatar.

Back