What were your thoughts on Till tapping?

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He just struck me as the type of guy not to tap, guess I was wrong.

That choke wasn't in for long and he tapped pretty quickly, I'm not for one second saying he shouldn't have tapped because I genuinely think he would have been asleep in the next 5-10 seconds if he hadn't tapped.

I like anyone else love a warrior who doesn't tap and just goes out on their shield, but there is also not shame in tapping when it's over. It still makes me sick how Nogueira refused to tap due to his BJJ ego, only to see him arm snapped in half a moment later.

Chokes tend to be a little more dividing than joint locks though, should you just go to sleep whilst trying to escape, Merab Dvalishvili style? Especially in a do or die title fight like this.

Happy to see fighters tap when it's over, but I won't deny that I'm surprised that he tapped.

It was over anyway, at least he did not tap to strikes. Darren displayed a lot of heart surviving these shots

Nothing wrong with tapping when you know you're done.

im-not-surprised-b4cq4o.jpg

fighters like till and mcgregor try to get into people's head making people think they're god... but when push comes to shove, they'll tap like a bitch.

Chuck Liddell, now that's a man that you'd never see tap. Fighters arent how they used to be, that's for sure

Still a tough motherfucker, nothing wrong with submitting

fighters like till and mcgregor try to get into people's head making people think they're god... but when push comes to shove, they'll tap like a bitch.

Chuck Liddell, now that's a man that you'd never see tap. Fighters arent how they used to be, that's for sure
Fighters are exactly how hey used to be.

Tough dude, but in all honestly he looked like he wanted out of there.

It was over anyway, at least he did not tap to strikes. Darren displayed a lot of heart surviving these shots

This. The guy survived a ton of brutal shots. Credit to Till to hanging in there for as long as he did.

Go do a month of jiu jitsu ts and see what not tapping out is like. That is the dumbest thing casuals talk about. “Hes a quitter because he tapped”. Go feel your neck being cranked like that while you’re going unconcious and see what happens tough guy.

Last edited:
If he didn’t tap he was going to sleep bra

78A6C3C3-98F6-44B3-B9A9-FB56A7EEFD50.jpeg

Most sub's are pretty darn excruciating... At half strength! hehe

I don't blame him after the crank from flattening the choke out.

Edit; Yeah, look at that! ^^^^ Ouch

I can't get used to people calling men who fight in a cage "bitches"

The guys who "dont tap" just haven't been put in the right sub yet, everyone taps.

zero issue tapping.

plus it wasnt a RNC that you just pass out from look at the awkward way Till head was trapped under Woodley and then he put his weight down it was basically a neck crank at the same time.

not tapping and just allowing to be injured when he was clearly done is just plain stupid.

tap and fight another day or dont tap and possible get a career ending neck injury.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back