What were your thoughts on Till tapping?

Go do a month of jiu jitsu ts and see what not tapping out is like. That is the dumbest thing casuals talk about. “Hes a quitter because he tapped”. Go feel your neck being cranked like that while your going unconcious and see what happens tough guy.

this. tyron had the choke in but he was also applying top pressure downwards on till's neck.

hi-res-b590beb6bdae0eb7cbdd8426649eec49_crop_north.jpg

Why would it matter? The choke was tight as shit with 0 chance of getting out. It's not like he had some escape and chose to tap instead, he was about 3 seconds from going unconscious and admitted he was beaten by tapping out. That's what tapping out is for.

His grappling game needs work.

He clearly wasnt ready for tyrone.

Hes still young, and can improve and still be champ some day

Babyface’s hypetrain derailed.

If it's tight you're going to tap, it's the loose ones that people struggle in then go out like Tate choking holm

I'm not damaging my brain more than necessary so that some dolt on the internet will proclaim me a "warrior".

fighters like till and mcgregor try to get into people's head making people think they're god... but when push comes to shove, they'll tap like a bitch.

Chuck Liddell, now that's a man that you'd never see tap. Fighters arent how they used to be, that's for sure
These threads really show who knows what they are talking about and whose a keyboard warrior. You are a poser

Chuck tapped

Dude got beat on for 3 minutes straight he had nothing left then got caught in a choke. Da fuck u want him to do.

fighters like till and mcgregor try to get into people's head making people think they're god... but when push comes to shove, they'll tap like a bitch.

Chuck Liddell, now that's a man that you'd never see tap. Fighters arent how they used to be, that's for sure

Little bitches like you is why I don't take Conor haters personally lmao

Like little chihuahuas. Barking about what a professional fighter who risks their health is suppose to do while you risk your health on McDonalds and Burger King.

Happy to see fighters tap when it's over, but I won't deny that I'm surprised that he tapped.

Not as surprised as John Anik. It's always hilarious when a fighter does something immediately after an announcer says that he's not the type to do it.

Till got stuck like a mofo. There's levels to this shit.

Tough dude, but in all honestly he looked like he wanted out of there.

*rolls eyes* nothing that happened in that fight indicates Till wanting out of there. (Well except for the tapping to a lethal sub of course) Woodley squeezed in a tight d'arce and he tapped, no need to over-analyze

*rolls eyes* nothing that happened in that fight indicates Till wanting out of there. (Well except for the tapping to a lethal sub of course) Woodley squeezed in a tight d'arce and he tapped, no need to over-analyze
Whoa dude easy, till didn't even try to fight outta that darce.
I didn't describe his body language or the look in his eyes. There's no over analysis here. Anyone could see he was done. No need to be over dramatic man.

Whoa dude easy, till didn't even try to fight outta that darce.
I didn't describe his body language or the look in his eyes. There's no over analysis here. Anyone could see he was done. No need to be over dramatic man.

You do realize that the sub was locked in long before the commentators noticed (And after them noticing, so did you), right?

Just admit this is just another arm chair BS. You thought you understood the situation fighters are in

I like anyone else love a warrior who doesn't tap and just goes out on their shield

I always think "that dude should have tapped".

There's a point you don't come back from, and an experienced fighter knows when it is.

You do realize that the sub was locked in long before the commentators noticed (And after them noticing, so did you), right?

Just admit this is just another arm chair BS. You thought you understood the situation fighters are in
<{MindBrown}>
Dude chill out, what's your problem?
You are taking this waaaay to seriously.
Do you need some sort of validation?
I said one sentence of a thought I had.

If anyone is over analyzing things it's you.

the guy was resting on his side with a free leg the whole time and could have made a real effort to get back up

to me it just seemed like he accepted his fate

Back