What weight should Anthony Pettis fight at?

For his frame is lw, but i dont think he has the skillset to a chanpion in any division

He's a LW for sure. Too many large wrestlers at WW. FW cut takes too much out of him.

Retired weight! Lol in all honesty 155, 145 is unhealthy, 170 there are monsters. 155 just for general health. However at the end of the day he is who he is. Hes a guy that can be held down by strong wrestlers and pushed back buy combination punchers. He just doesn't have the skills regardless of weight. Post any pictures you want but taekwondo is basically shit

LW, but he needz strength training his body is light he needz denser muscle he has the frame his cardio may suffer but these new generation of lw's are so big he needz all his weigh-in 155 needz to be tightly packed fw too depleting ww way too small to competitive...
Wut? Nahh. He needs cardio. Dude's been gassing lately. Cardio footwork and wrestling defence. He should bounce between the weight classes. If something interests him at 170 he takes it, at 155 he takes it without cutting weight. I mean he's never gonna be champ again, so why not experiment and have fun. He should go do something crazy like call out condit in the octagon... Win or lose lol.

Retired weight! Lol in all honesty 155, 145 is unhealthy, 170 there are monsters. 155 just for general health. However at the end of the day he is who he is. Hes a guy that can be held down by strong wrestlers and pushed back buy combination punchers. He just doesn't have the skills regardless of weight. Post any pictures you want but taekwondo is basically shit
But he's more than a taekwondoka. He's got some muay thai in that style too.

Wut? Nahh. He needs cardio. Dude's been gassing lately. Cardio footwork and wrestling defence. He should bounce between the weight classes. If something interests him at 170 he takes it, at 155 he takes it without cutting weight. I mean he's never gonna be champ again, so why not experiment and have fun. He should go do something crazy like call out condit in the octagon... Win or lose lol.

<mma4> Some true points made, if he ain't pack on muscle then he needz to get back to that Action Jackson wall walking fighting, but I fear them days of freak youth is gone. That's why I say pack on on some sinew and start sleeping dudes..

But he's more than a taekwondoka. He's got some muay thai in that style too.
I know, he has skills he is just not the best mixed martial artist. He is either all kickboxer or all patient off his back jiu jitsu guy. He doesn't flow through all of the arts the best and game plan wise in 2020 people just know how to beat him

I know, he has skills he is just not the best mixed martial artist. He is either all kickboxer or all patient off his back jiu jitsu guy. He doesn't flow through all of the arts the best and game plan wise in 2020 people just know how to beat him
True. Very true. I can't back Pettis myself. He's too frustrating. No wrestling either. You have any idea how lethal Pettis would be if he could keep it standing, up his volume and wrestle? Jeez.

welterweight so he can knock out wondercan again,

265 at the least bro he's huge

I feel like he would have won if he didnt lose too.
33hgx5.png

I like that he's willing to go fight at 170 and not cut much weight. Hopefully he stays there but there's good fights at 155 as well.

non-UFC weight

if he stays in the UFC hes going to be a .500 fighter at best until he hangs them up

Back