What was the most heartbreaking loss of 2019 for you???

Whitaker,AskrenGOAT etc

Romero vs Costa because that was a robbery.

Dustin Poirier's loss was kinda sad, especially how he acted in the post-fight press conference and in the octagon interview, i liked his words: ''When times are good be grateful and in times like this be graceful''. However, I lost alot of respect for him personally after he was clowning Nate on social media and calling him a cheater. Still good fighter, family man which I can hespect.

Whittaker vs. Adesanya was my favorite moment. I understand Whittaker is a fam favorite but if you guys would have listened to me and all the nuthugging threads I made about Adesanya then you would have seen it coming.

Oh I agree with you , I was pretty sure he would get the win. But the heart wants what the heart wants lol.

Dustin Poirier's loss was kinda sad, especially how he acted in the post-fight press conference and in the octagon interview, i liked his words: ''When times are good be grateful and in times like this be graceful''. However, I lost alot of respect for him personally after he was clowning Nate on social media and calling him a cheater. Still good fighter, family man which I can hespect.
Max Holloway's defeat against Dustin was bitter sweet as well for me. It was the first time really that we've seen Max get beat up that bad and then his son. But Dustin damn sure earned it.

FantasticPinkGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

Whittaker being KO'd.

Not that I'm upset about Israel winning.

Rose to Andrade. Just sucks when a fighter's dominating and then is victim to a flukeyish KO.
Moraes to Cejudo. Cool dude has a good first round and then buckles. Cejudo was also beginning his cringe act.
Whittaker to Adesanya. Adesanya was being a dickface to the nicest guy in MMA during the lead up, and I was hoping he'd get humbled.

Rose to Andrade. Just sucks when a fighter's dominating and then is victim to a flukeyish KO.
Moraes to Cejudo. Cool dude has a good first round and then buckles. Cejudo was also beginning his cringe act.
Whittaker to Adesanya. Adesanya was being a dickface to the nicest guy in MMA during the lead up, and I was hoping he'd get humbled.
Naw, Rob was talking hella shit. Israel was just being his normal self.

Alistair Overeem vs Rozen

He really deserved that W and fucked it up in the last Seconds.

It was either Moraes shitting the bed against Cejudo, or Lawler letting Colby beat him up for 5 rounds (luckily usman destroyed that fairy).

Aldo/Volkanovski stung for me. Watched it at a bar with my buddies and we were all rooting for Aldo. He just looked too tentative out there. He was on a such a great roll and that was a shitty way to break it. At least Volkanovski was good enough to beat Holloway so it hurts a little less now

I found Max's loss to Dustin to be pretty sad. I'm a pretty big Max fan, so I wanted him to avenge that L.

Plus, seeing little blessed there watching his dad lose for the first time didn't make it any better.

Probably Korean Superboy when he got finished after winning the first round in his comeback fight at home in Korea after 2 years out. I was so excited by him and had such high hopes after he knocked out Tavares in 2016. I still think he's promising but would have loved to see him get that W.

Whittaker vs. Adesanya was my favorite moment. I understand Whittaker is a fam favorite but if you guys would have listened to me and all the nuthugging threads I made about Adesanya then you would have seen it coming.
Another I told you so! Chip on your shoulder ha hahahahhahahaha

Back