What was the gameplan Chuck was supposed to follow when he fought Rampage in Pride?

That's right because wanderlei didn't face that many top true 205 guys

Leben was a journey man at best and also well past his prime and he smoked wanderlei in 29 seconds

Chuck beat tito
Tito beat wanderlei

Randy would have beaten wanderlei as well

Ah, mma math…….

Wanderlei faced plenty of top 205 guys, especially considering Pride had the plethora of lightheavy talent during that time period.

If you’re going to keep bringing up guys like Leben, should I bring up Rashad Evans? See how that works?

Chuck’s lack of defence is what ruined his chin.
ThoseRealAmericanpainthorse-size_restricted.gif

Chuck-vs-Vitor.gif

Chuck Prime wasn't Nate Diaz he had a good defense his Prime version, it wasn't perfect but it was efficient.

he started to get old and lost reflexes.

Ah, mma math…….

Wanderlei faced plenty of top 205 guys, especially considering Pride had the plethora of lightheavy talent during that time period.

If you’re going to keep bringing up guys like Leben, should I bring up Rashad Evans? See how that works?
Rashad Evans is an actual champion

Wanderlei beat 2 guys that were actually 205

Rampage and Guy Mezger

The rest were 185 fighting above their weight class

WTF did you get that from???
<TheWire1>
You deserve 2 presidents in this response!
<TrumpWrong1>
<BidenShutIt>
Chuck beat more guys that were real 205

Tito
Randy
Overeem
Belfort
Babalu
Randleman

Wanderlei beat two guys that were true 205

Guy mezger
Rampage

He's credited with beating Sakuraba but we all know he was way smaller, sure Wanderlei gets credited for fighting mirko and hunt but I'm talking about in division top fights

Wanderlei was able to avoid shogun, overrem, Lil nog and got gifted a win to Arona

Rashad Evans is an actual champion

Wanderlei beat 2 guys that were actually 205

Rampage and Guy Mezger

The rest were 185 fighting above their weight class

Wow, that’s what I call twisting facts to push a narrative.

Discrediting fighters who’s natural weight wasn’t 205 is supposed to erase the accomplishment? Give me a break. And the smaller guys like Sakuraba who defeated guys like Rampage weren’t legit in your eyes because they fought in a heavier division?

I suppose the fact that Wanderlei’s natural weight being middle plays no role your assessment. Considering Chuck is a natural lightheavy at 6’2”, while Wand is 5’10”, I don’t see how fighters like Dan Henderson and others “moving up” are discredited because they don’t fit your standard.

Wow, that’s what I call twisting facts to push a narrative.

Discrediting fighters who’s natural weight wasn’t 205 is supposed to erase the accomplishment? Give me a break. And the smaller guys like Sakuraba who defeated guys like Rampage weren’t legit in your eyes because they fought in a heavier division?

I suppose the fact that Wanderlei’s natural weight being middle plays no role your assessment. Considering Chuck is a natural lightheavy at 6’2”, while Wand is 5’10”, I don’t see how fighters like Dan Henderson and others “moving up” are discredited because they don’t fit your standard.
Wanderlei didn't fight shogun, Lil nog, overeem, Randleman

Top guys in his weight class

Chuck fought everyone in his division

Bottom line:
Chuck beat wanderlei
Fought more consistently top guys in his weight claas
he is a stylistic nightmare for Wanderlei

except dan henderson was better than pride wand

and rampage was better than henderson

JONES BLESS

No he wasn't lol

Dan Hendo wasn't going toe to toe with Hunt and Cop in those days. He knew his place.

Wanderlei didn't fight shogun, Lil nog, overeem, Randleman

Top guys in his weight class

Chuck fought everyone in his division

Bottom line:
Chuck beat wanderlei
Fought more consistently top guys in his weight claas
he is a stylistic nightmare for Wanderlei

But chucks division had nobody. Aside from Tito and randy, his biggest threat was banal. Who after that? Jeremy horn?

So really, chuck beat two guys at lhw worth a damn.

dana literally cried like a bitch and had to throw the towel in to save his boyfriend

i love rampage for that performance

when all this conor casuals hate on PRIDE it's because they don't know that the best fighter in UFC came over and lost due to corner stoppage against the third best guy in the division

except Chuck wasn’t the best fighter when he entered into that tournament, he wasn’t even the best in his own division. He entered that tournament coming off of a loss to Couture. Think your PRIDE fanboying has garbled up your memory there a little bit sherbro !

But chucks division had nobody. Aside from Tito and randy, his biggest threat was banal. Who after that? Jeremy horn?

So really, chuck beat two guys at lhw worth a damn.
He beat overeem, he beat vitor, he beat randleman

Back