What was Poirier saying to Trump after his win?

I was there, the response Trump got was insane. Nothing but ovations. And the crowd has heavy Central American there for Chito. They screamed and applauded the loudest. Dustin looked psyched to meet him.
You were living through Dustin in the moment.

Actually Trump handled things pretty pro American and things were alot better off than when the fossil got in there. Ukraine and Israel wars wouldnt have even happened if he was running things. But hey we dont have mean tweets anymore. I wonder if there is a nuclear war the idiots who support biden even if they were in the streets burning would say but but Trump.
Yeah, things changed a bit after the "it's only a flu bro" pandemic, that was as bad as any in a hundred years no matter how much it was downplayed. For TR7MP too, especially the way he handled it by just ignoring it's severity, and printing all that money he sent out with letters letting everyone know the money was from him.

It's laughable to claim TR7MP would have averted the Ukraine or Gaza wars. The US can't maintain it's leadership role without allies and fostering democracies. TR7MP would hamstring our country, and sell out our allies, for help in destroying our democracy to become an autocrat. The guy is literally racing against the clock hoping to be elected before he's tried before a jury of his peers.

That's not what I said.

However, the premise of your examples demonstrates you lack common sense to even have a rational discussion on the topic.

Case in point, tens of thousands of deaths were not Trumps fault any more than the tens of thousands (and more, statistically) deaths under Biden.

The media is more culpable for covid deaths than Trump. The media false reported ivermectim as horse de-wormer (yes there is different dosage used for parasite removal, but that's not what was being suggested as an early stage remedy).

The media's constant push against anything other than the vaccine that wasn't needed or suggested for young, healthy adults, is what caused more harm to the public than anything Trump did.

The Democrat led shut downs, and extended shut downs/closures/tyrannical rules has done incredible damage to the society, especially school aged children and their development.

I'm just pointing out that the idea of issues or crises being assigned to any particular candidate or party is just BS. The post I quoted seemed to imply that that track record of the Trump administration was somehow good, when it was in fact an international embarassment and entire books have been written on how bad and dysfinctional it all was.

Gaza and Ukraine were far less inside the Presidents influence than covid was.

All Trump had to do was shut his fat mouth and defer to people more intelligent than him. A task wildly outside of his ability, as we saw.

Whom you probably help support <{outtahere}>
He mostly supports Dana's gambling and dealer tips. If you apply boxing's Ali Act to MMA would they get away with paying the athletes so poorly? Or even compare them with leagues like the NBA or NFL where the athletes get about half of the revenue.

I'm just pointing out that the idea of issues or crises being assigned to any particular candidate or party is just BS. The post I quoted seemed to imply that that track record of the Trump administration was somehow good, when it was in fact an international embarassment and entire books have been written on how bad and dysfinctional it all was.

Gaza and Ukraine were far less inside the Presidents influence than covid was.

All Trump had to do was shut his fat mouth and defer to people more intelligent than him. A task wildly outside of his ability, as we saw.
He's a perpetual 5 year old for always getting his way and never having to pay any consequences.

ARe you still working on your health care plan, because you promised it like 8 years ago.

ARe you still working on your health care plan, because you promised it like 8 years ago.

Republicans had a plan. It involved creating health insurance groups, opening up providers across state lines to increase competition and allowing the market to create demand for plans without mandating requirements for every plan creating superfluous coverage and driving premiums up.

Omgosh... look at this idiot. Actually wasted a few minutes regurgitating his CNN fed lies to this karate forum. Literally nothing you said is accurate

Sent a perfectly good thread to the war room because you're a fucking soyboi commie.

Lol, you picked CNN instead of MSNBC, get your trolling straight. CNN loved Trump the whole way, he gave them their best ratings.

Republicans had a plan. It involved creating health insurance groups, opening up providers across state lines to increase competition and allowing the market to create demand for plans without mandating requirements for every plan creating superfluous coverage and driving premiums up.
omfg. This is too hilarious, keep talking.

"State lines" you fall for everything don't you? lol

1,500 blank pages was what Trump had LOL

He probably just thanked him for watching, and thanked him for whatever compliments Trump gave him

i'm sure that former president trump will be unveiling his new health care plan. right after he gets done releasing obama's real birth certificate and his evidence of 2020 election fraud. should be any day now. just not today.

Back