What was Poirier saying to Trump after his win?

A little shot of my hot sauce in your tailpipe and you’ll never have erectile disfunction again, sir.

I believe you were hearing things sir. Even if he didn't like him he wouldn't be that dis respectful imo.

Why not? Poirier is super pro-military, and Trump hates the military. He got out of the draft from a bogus "bone spur", he says he only likes fighter pilots who don't get shot down, he thinks PTSD is from "not being tough enough", he has disparaged Gold Star parents, and he hates American hero John McCain for being captured and tortured.

So it would make sense if Poirier hated Trump and said so to his face. Alas, most pro-military people, like the Evangelicals, love Trump despite the fact that he despises them and thinks they're losers.

GTFO and let me bang that blonde by your side, disgusting orange man

• Haha
Reactions: lsa
He said, "I'm pretty sure your gonna handle Ukraine,Israel, inflation, housing crisis, and the border the exact same as Biden but youll talk differently. Letssss gooooo."

Why not? Poirier is super pro-military, and Trump hates the military. He got out of the draft from a bogus "bone spur", he says he only likes fighter pilots who don't get shot down, he thinks PTSD is from "not being tough enough", he has disparaged Gold Star parents, and he hates American hero John McCain for being captured and tortured.

So it would make sense if Poirier hated Trump and said so to his face. Alas, most pro-military people, like the Evangelicals, love Trump despite the fact that he despises them and thinks they're losers.

Omgosh... look at this idiot. Actually wasted a few minutes regurgitating his CNN fed lies to this karate forum. Literally nothing you said is accurate

Sent a perfectly good thread to the war room because you're a fucking soyboi commie.

He said, "I'm pretty sure your gonna handle Ukraine,Israel, inflation, housing crisis, and the border the exact same as Biden but youll talk differently. Letssss gooooo."

But... he won't? Because Biden spent his first day undoing the policies that made our border more secure under Trump.

There also was no housing crisis, inflation crisis, Ukraine war, Gaza war and many other biden-induced crisis.

Actually Trump handled things pretty pro American and things were alot better off than when the fossil got in there. Ukraine and Israel wars wouldnt have even happened if he was running things. But hey we dont have mean tweets anymore. I wonder if there is a nuclear war the idiots who support biden even if they were in the streets burning would say but but Trump.

im surprised no press members asked him about trump in the post presser

But... he won't? Because Biden spent his first day undoing the policies that made our border more secure under Trump.

There also was no housing crisis, inflation crisis, Ukraine war, Gaza war and many other biden-induced crisis.

Yes, no crises to speak of when Trump was in office. All was calm and government functioned well and tens of thousands of Americans were not dead and Trumps presidential campaign team weren't indicted. None of that happened.

Yes, no crises to speak of when Trump was in office. All was calm and government functioned well and tens of thousands of Americans were not dead and Trumps presidential campaign team weren't indicted. None of that happened.

That's not what I said.

However, the premise of your examples demonstrates you lack common sense to even have a rational discussion on the topic.

Case in point, tens of thousands of deaths were not Trumps fault any more than the tens of thousands (and more, statistically) deaths under Biden.

The media is more culpable for covid deaths than Trump. The media false reported ivermectim as horse de-wormer (yes there is different dosage used for parasite removal, but that's not what was being suggested as an early stage remedy).

The media's constant push against anything other than the vaccine that wasn't needed or suggested for young, healthy adults, is what caused more harm to the public than anything Trump did.

The Democrat led shut downs, and extended shut downs/closures/tyrannical rules has done incredible damage to the society, especially school aged children and their development.

Omgosh... look at this idiot. Actually wasted a few minutes regurgitating his CNN fed lies to this karate forum. Literally nothing you said is accurate

Sent a perfectly good thread to the war room because you're a fucking soyboi commie.
Here, take this, it's a MaxiPad for your bleeding vagina.

Hahahaha.

Reactions: lsa
Back