What was DC's most impressive performance?

EvanSullivan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'd have to say his fight was Barnett was his most impressive performance because imo he's the best fighter that DC has beaten so far. Plus he ragdolled him and showed that he can go 5 rounds.

I thought the Hendo fight was ridiculously impressive.

I'm with You T.S. His manhandling Josh Barnett was extremely impressive, IMHO.

The big foot win followed by Barnett.

First i think of Barnett like you TS

Barnett with a broken hand and Hendo with a bum knee.

Just shows that DC can overcome adversity.

The Coffee boy. Kicked his ass and didn't tip for the Wolfticket mocha.

Barnett then Bigfoot. Those two are above the rest.

Bigfoot Silva was an amazing win, especially since he had just TKO'd Fedor in the first round of the tournament. DC was put in the tourny to replace Overeem and not many people gave him a shot at winning the tourny.

His fight with Barnett was a big eye-opener. Cormier had only 9 fights experience compared to Josh Barnett's 30+ and he had the size disadvantage, but he absolutely dominated him like no one expected.

And say what you will about Dan Henderson, but NO ONE has ever thrown him around like that and he has faced legends from MW-LHW-HW of all different fighting styles.

If I had to pick, I'd say the Barnett win because he was really 2 years into MMA compared to Barnett who has been competing since the early days of MMA

I'd have to say his fight was Barnett was his most impressive performance because imo he's the best fighter that DC has beaten so far. Plus he ragdolled him and showed that he can go 5 rounds.

In my factual opinion, I agree with you

Its crazy how badly DC beat Bigfoot and Barnett. Those were both over two years ago, just imagine what he would do to them now.

Bigfoot is probably the most impressive then Barnett

TBH all of them really, they are all Fedorian level quality. :icon_chee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back