What was DC's most impressive performance?

Bigfoot Silva was an amazing win, especially since he had just TKO'd Fedor in the first round of the tournament. DC was put in the tourny to replace Overeem and not many people gave him a shot at winning the tourny.

His fight with Barnett was a big eye-opener. Cormier had only 9 fights experience compared to Josh Barnett's 30+ and he had the size disadvantage, but he absolutely dominated him like no one expected.

And say what you will about Dan Henderson, but NO ONE has ever thrown him around like that and he has faced legends from MW-LHW-HW of all different fighting styles.

If I had to pick, I'd say the Barnett win because he was really 2 years into MMA compared to Barnett who has been competing since the early days of MMA

I approve of this post and your signature.

BF, that's what really put him on the map.

either bigfoot or barnett as most are saying. Its a hard call...bigfoot had recently beat fedor and was riding that hype but barnett is always tough for anybody.

Far and away Bigfoot. At the time a lot of people believed it was just a case of Silva had a glass chin but he has since taken bombs from Overeem and Hunt without being stopped.

It was two weeks ago, he threw Henderson around like he was Nate Diaz.

I thought him getting down to LHW was his best performance so far.

Not a fan.

He impressed me in every fight I've seen him in, and that's all his fights from Jeff Monson and after. I know he didn't finish Mir and Nelson, but he did absolutely clown them. The guy's a freak, black Fedor, and imo the next LHW champ.

Let's be real, if Barnett didn't break his hand I think he locks that sub on Cormier.

Hendo was his best fight IMO, flawless.

I'm with TS, I did not expect for that fight to be so one sided. Speaking of, where the hell is Barnett?

Barnett and Bigfoot(both top heavyweights). It's really sad that those are the best fighters he's fought and that was years ago. You think he would finally get whatever he wants just like all the champs do. Not to mention that he's still undefeated and ran through everyone in the UFC. But yeah I understand it's a business and belts are cool blah blah.

Probably against that chicken after the Cummins fight

Barnett, I thought he'd DC would lose that fight. Never seen anybody do that to Josh.

Defeating Big Foot, Barnett, and defeating Dan Henderson with a injured knee.

I'd have to say his fight was Barnett was his most impressive performance because imo he's the best fighter that DC has beaten so far. Plus he ragdolled him and showed that he can go 5 rounds.

TS ended his own thread in the OP

2nd I'd say would be Big Foot. Being able to KO someone of that size (and that big of a head) shows how much power DC has in his hands.

Back