What to expect from a colonoscopy?

First you dream about forums and now they occupy your thoughts during driving..sounds like OCD honey
We're actually pretty pally offline. These things happen when the only thing you can do with 12 hour days at work when I can't watch things on Netflix currently is chat with you monkeynutfucks.

We're actually pretty pally offline. These things happen when the only thing you can do with 12 hour days at work when I can't watch things on Netflix currently is chat with you monkeynutfucks.

I feel you..i think about you often while i sex my missus

A smallish polyp and deeper than average internal hemorrhoids lol. Just need my kidneys checked and I’m clear for another couple years. Thank you.
I figured maybe a polyp. Mother in law and grandmother had a couple but I couldn't remember what they were called yesterday.
Nice news. Hopefully you aren't sat on a rubber ring :)

I had a scope & try not to be anal about it... Drinking the laxative & clearing your digestive system is the roughest part.

Shit, I hope it’s not cancer my man... hope you’re healthy.
I’ve been shitting funny for a while now too. Thinking about going to the doctor soon.
Oh well...
Did you try yogurt, popcorn, solid foods to make solid foundation of doo doo?

does the doctor say open wide before putting it in or are you knocked out?

Since I have good blood pressure, and a lower resting heart rate, they just have me some propofol and put me to sleep. Was a different anesthesia for sure, because near the end I was dreaming. You generally don’t dream on anesthesia. It was the first thing I told the nurse when I woke up *rolleyes*

Did you try yogurt, popcorn, solid foods to make solid foundation of doo doo?
I guess not. But at the same time I eat pretty much the same as I always have but doo soo changed. I’ll give yogurt a try today, and possibly popcorn lol let’s see ;)

Since I have good blood pressure, and a lower resting heart rate, they just have me some propofol and put me to sleep. Was a different anesthesia for sure, because near the end I was dreaming. You generally don’t dream on anesthesia. It was the first thing I told the nurse when I woke up *rolleyes*
For my last surgery I was expecting needle in the arm and count to 10. I was out for the count a second after the thing was over my nose and mouth. No dreaming, but I did start going off on a nurse when I was in the recovery room that I could have just had the op with my beer guy in San Jose and there was no need to go back to England...my op was 15 minutes away from where I live in San Jose.

I was just relieved I didn't wake up and tried to fight anyone or swear, I was fully expecting it. Because of nil by mouth though husband brought me a Gateorade in which I guzzled as soon as I was allowed and then had to ask for a sick bag...threw the whole lot up.

Come on then, were you dreaming about bed baths?

Back