what to buy a ten-year old girl?

IIIIIIII

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
it's my niece's birthday today, and i procrastinated on buying something. any ideas? they're too young for toys now, right? i have no idea what ten-year olds like lol.

please, no sex-related responses. i know this is sherdog, but i figured i'd try haha.

Honestly, you can't go wrong with a cheap tablet.

You can get a decent 7" Galaxy Tab Lite for Under $80. Walmart also has some of their own brand "Venturer" that are both cheap and get quite good reviews.

It actually looks like Walmart changed the Venturer name: Here is a list of tablets under $100 (I personally recommend the RCA Viking Pro - it has an IPS display and a keyboard for taking notes.)

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=tablet&cat_id=0&facet=price:$75 - $100

i wrongly read the title as "want to buy a 10 year old girl"

ten too young for toys?

Ask her parents for some ideas or what she's into. If you got a girlfriend/wife ask her for some suggestions. I'm thinking stuff like makeup you can give to a young girl (stuff like lip gloss), hair products, gel pens, gift cards to certain stores she likes to buy clothes or whatever at, everyone likes cash. Maybe books if she's into reading. Music either itunes or CD's or whatever kids use these days.

People think its a copout but I always liked getting gifted cash as a youngster.

One of those little DIY jewelry kits. Or a sweet nerf gun.

seems girls that age love that monster high cartoon/doll stuff.

People think its a copout but I always liked getting gifted cash as a youngster.

it might sound lazy, but now that i think about it, the thought of getting cash as a kid would be pretty exciting. would save me the hassle of shopping. but i know my sister would be a bit disappointed at my laziness lol. books sounds good. wish i knew what she was into.

it might sound lazy, but now that i think about it, the thought of getting cash as a kid would be pretty exciting. would save me the hassle of shopping. but i know my sister would be a bit disappointed at my laziness lol. books sounds good. wish i knew what she was into.

With cash giving its the card thats the thoughtful part.

Why not get her a Kobo or Barnes and Noble gift card? She can use it to download/purchase books or apps she likes.

Why not get her a Kobo or Barnes and Noble gift card? She can use it to download/purchase books or apps she likes.

oh, that's pretty good too. it's like cash but with the added value of education.

Back