what to buy a ten-year old girl?

it might sound lazy, but now that i think about it, the thought of getting cash as a kid would be pretty exciting. would save me the hassle of shopping. but i know my sister would be a bit disappointed at my laziness lol. books sounds good. wish i knew what she was into.
I have a daughter that is 9. She has read all the Harry Potter Books. She likes Goosebumps and Diary of a Wimpy Kid which have numerous books out. The Goosebumps she seems to like the best. There is a lot of them out. Also the Fire Tablet is like 50 bucks. That is also a good idea.
http://www.geek.com/news/all-62-original-goosebumps-books-ranked-from-best-to-worst-1636452/

it's my niece's birthday today, and i procrastinated on buying something. any ideas? they're too young for toys now, right? i have no idea what ten-year olds like lol.

please, no sex-related responses. i know this is sherdog, but i figured i'd try haha.
My daughter is 9 and getting hard to shop for. She went from loving my little pony to wanting to totally distance herself from anything that seems like its for kids over the course of a few months.

I would just ask her parents. Tell them you want to get her something but don't know what she'd like.

it's my niece's birthday today, and i procrastinated on buying something. any ideas? they're too young for toys now, right? i have no idea what ten-year olds like lol.

please, no sex-related responses. i know this is sherdog, but i figured i'd try haha.
Depending on where you live...a whistle.

That most people, especially at 10 years old barely skim through...

The diy jewelry kit is a good idea. Can't go wrong with that.

Yeah good idea on the jewelry. While Im not a fan of shinies myself I understand the love of things that glitter. The card is moreso to placate sister than for the youngster.

From someone with a daughter, lmao, mace. Yes, get her something else too, find out what she likes from her mom and dad. But throw a can of mace or a Taser in there, dad and mom will hug you lol

When in doubt, cash or gift cards will work nicely.

Yeah, not a fan myself either but girls at that age and up definitely. However at that age I strongly disagree with makeup. Call me old fashioned.

seems girls that age love that monster high cartoon/doll stuff.

This! My eight year old niece is having her party today , and we got her a monster high doll and some temporary tattoos / lip gloss stuff.

My nieces already have everything. I give them money or a gift card to a place I know they like.

Ask her what her parents won't let her have then buy it. I do that to my brother and sister and law all the time. They love it.

Go to the mall and pick up s gift certificate to the nail shop to get some nail art done. Or take her yourself.

Maybe some inspirational literature from a truly inspiring, young, female role model....

rondabook.jpg

Get a mall gift card then she van choose for herself

Get her an easy bake oven or an ice cream maker

Back