what to buy a ten-year old girl?

That cross necklace cocaine hider used in cruel intentions

sugarbell.png

Gift card to barnes and noble? Really? I wish I could see the sad look on her face when she tries to pretend she likes it.

Here's a tip, throw 50 bucks cash into the envelope as a little bonus to make her happy.

what's wrong with barnes and noble? you don't like books? luckily my niece does.

im actually an expert on buying young girls presents, itunes voucher and an ipod if you can afford it

I thought the whole point of being and aunt or uncle is to buy your nieces and nephews really obnoxiously loud gifts to torture your siblings with.

I hate being an only child sometimes.

I agree with everyone who said 'books'. All the other relatives will just buy her what they think she wants, but a book can make a real difference in her life. I suggest a nice picture book on world-wide cultures.....or non-fiction tales of women's successes. Basically doing your part to help her not end up as a closed-minded adult female with self-limiting beliefs.

I'm sure by now you have gotten her a gift but maybe for future reference. If you ever want/need to give cash do something creative with it. I always make origami with it. There are all kinds of dollar bill origami things you can make, animals, flowers, rings, etc. Most aren't to hard to do.

My son gave a dollar bill frog to one of his friends at a birthday party and the kids parents wouldn't let him unfold it.lol

Give her a black guy. Girls love black guys. ....They feel guilty about it later in life though.

If you're gonna shoehorn a lame joke in there.......Maybe wait until the subject isn't a 10 year old girl.

Get her a 3DS game or WiiU game from the bargain bin.

Those monster high dolls are popular with preteens too.

it's my niece's birthday today, and i procrastinated on buying something. any ideas? they're too young for toys now, right? i have no idea what ten-year olds like lol.

please, no sex-related responses. i know this is sherdog, but i figured i'd try haha.
You ask sherdoggers of all people this question... :D

Just give her cash. Gift cards are fucking retarded.

ufcburgerhotdog.png

And if she doesn't like it, tell her parents that they raised up a goof.

Back