What the hell happened to the off-topic?

VenezuelanTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I did not want to post this on the off-topic to allieveate the problem. I look at the off-topic and is not funny anymore, there is a lot of whining and crying. I wasn't not in the boards for a few days and when I came back I get rumours about rape and shit like that .Fuck back home you get killed for saying shit like that.

There is also this rivalry between Mods and Users. I think the MODs are not doing a pretty good job. We have a saying back home that in a soccer match if you don't notice the ref then it was a game that it was well ref. Refs should let the show roll not be the main attraction.

I also want to ask what is not Vene Vale Tudo in there. I mean wtf?

oH WELL...THOSE ARE just some thoughts.

I agree with most of what you are saying there bud.

And I think VeneValeTudo is in the Archives.

I know LB. The best mods are the ones that can post and not being notice. I really like RyanGracie7. He post a lot of inside information in the MMA discussion and is a cool dude. Shootoking post a lot in the off topic but I rarely see people disagreeing with him. You are a pretty good mod, too. There are some others that just put the emphasis on them. Using the quotes system a lot.

Vene, we missed u bro!! Thanks for the words.

Vene Vale Tudo is safe dont worry, my XBox/PS2 thread is there with yours.

PS: We are working things out my friend, it will get better.:p

Yeah, Off-Topic is starting to become pretty damn bad.

Originally posted by Squezze
Yeah, Off-Topic is starting to become pretty damn bad.

Good. I'm not the only one. Off-topic is slowly evolving into an extravaganza of gayness. I'm considering claiming this board as my turf.

Yeah, I've been thinking of claiming myself some new turf as well. I mean, one can only handle so much annoying behaviour before going totally insane.

Yeah, I've been thinking of claiming myself some new turf as well. I mean, one can only handle so much annoying behaviour before going totally insane.

Were you referring to me squezzy?

Originally posted by MMA Trainer

Were you referring to me squezzy?

Naw, I wasn't really referring to anyone in particular. Just to the general state of the forum. See, if I was a mod, that'd all change.....

Naw, I wasn't really referring to anyone in particular. Just to the general state of the forum. See, if I was a mod, that'd all change.....

Just asking Squezze my man!:D

OT seems to be the babysitter for many of the forum's members. They run up post counts, stroke each others ego, and spend alot of time shutting down those (or completely ignoring) who aren't part of their little group. OT is lame, but the MMA discussion is even worse. Does the topic of Ali vs Lewis belong in MMA discussion or Fantasy Matchups? That type of shit thrives over there making it rather boring to visit.

Mods in OT don't know left from right. They constantly contradict themselves--especially on the rules--and are disrespectful at many times. Leftbench used to be a normal poster, and still acts like it, which is appreciated. Sigh, looks like I'll have to find another way to kill time at work hahaha.:D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by colortrix
Mods in OT don't know left from right. They constantly contradict themselves--especially on the rules--and are disrespectful at many times. Leftbench used to be a normal poster, and still acts like it, which is appreciated. Sigh, looks like I'll have to find another way to kill time at work hahaha.:D :rolleyes:
Sorry to hear to feel that way. Good luck to u. ;)

Back