What the hell happened to the off-topic?

what the f is dome thinking coming in here without being invited and just inturruting some very important going ons, with his all important TEST!!! :eek:

the next thread he starts i'm going to test all over it.:D

yes but it's due to your tough trainning that i've honed my skills.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
yes but it's due to your tough trainning that i've honed my skills.

You bet. My training is out of this world.:cool:

say do you've got the record for most post or getting to brown belt the quickest or what. i think you should get a cool looking belt under your av for that.

say do you've got the record for most post or getting to brown belt the quickest or what. i think you should get a cool looking belt under your av for that.

I have all the records as far as my post average is concerned and also for getting to each belt the quickest. I didn't know about that, until Shootoking informed me about it.

are they going to give any thing cool under your av or at least a shirt or something?

well here's
sportsawards_1688_10007058
b-streisand.gif

for you hard work and didication to sherdog.

i think you've earned them. i hear you'll be around a little less in july, thats just to sad.

i think you've earned them. i hear you'll be around a little less in july, thats just to sad.

Don't worry, I will still be paying tons of visits daily to Art's forum. :)

You've got my vote for most prolific poster ;)

its hard work keeping up on things in here with you MMA posting some where's in the 200 post a day.

Back