What the fuck is this little bastard?

i forgot to give mysexisartsy his props for this last night when i saw it. i was just browsing not posting..but yah best thread in awhile

what a fucking interesting little creature that is.... imagine that little man stalking around in the dark, peeping on girls, with those huge eyes gleaming in the moonlight, that guy rummaging around in your bushes, eating food out of your dumpster

that little creature i think could be legally hunted...and it's even encouraged..posting a litle map and his address so you can catch the little beastie... i'd love to capture him or hunt him, a very mystious little being.. plus his name is "Brian Peppers" ... that is a fucking fitting name for this comical / surreal character

crocopbigleg said:
what a fucking interesting little creature that is.... imagine that little man stalking around in the dark, peeping on girls, with those huge eyes gleaming in the moonlight, that guy rummaging around in your bushes, eating food out of your dumpster

Imagine him masturbating. That'd be the freakiest shit ever.

HyperHypo said:
"Arrested for soliciting sex with a prostitute."
I just found that on the web about him

Well i see no other way he was going to have sex.

AndImMintyFresh said:
Well i see no other way he was going to have sex.

Great so were making fun of some poor little mutant guy who just wanted to get laid...

Dammit I dont think that I can sleep at night knowing that this fucker exists.

HyperHypo said:
"Arrested for soliciting sex with a prostitute."
I just found that on the web about him

I also saw that while looking up shit on this mysterious character, however "gross sexual imposition" I don't think includes soliciting sex from a prosty. I think maybe the blog guy kinda made that assumption. Usually I think gross sexual imposition refers to when you force yourself on someone else, or get them drunk and have sex with them, or force them to have sex with you with the threat of violence, or as a previously suggested, have sex with someone who doesn't have the mental capacity to appreciate the act or to defend themselves from a sexual attack.

Hopefully he circulates on the web and we can get a greater insight in to the mystery that is Brian Peppers.

mysexisartsy said:
I also saw that while looking up shit on this mysterious character, however "gross sexual imposition" I don't think includes soliciting sex from a prosty. I think maybe the blog guy kinda made that assumption. Usually I think gross sexual imposition refers to when you force yourself on someone else, or get them drunk and have sex with them, or force them to have sex with you with the threat of violence, or as a previously suggested, have sex with someone who doesn't have the mental capacity to appreciate the act or to defend themselves from a sexual attack.

Hopefully he circulates on the web and we can get a greater insight in to the mystery that is Brian Peppers.

perhaps he drugged the prostitute and then attempted to have sex with her?

Maybe he paid her for sex, afterwards she called the cops and filed a gross sexual imposition on him.

theres no way he had enough money to bang a whore. Look at him for gods sake!!! You think any woman would bang that toad willingly?

my bet is the little creature tried to rape someone, which is partly their fault, because if i saw the little thing anywhere near me i would run like a dyke from dick.

mysexisartsy said:
Just to make sure those who go to the second page dont' forget what our man Brian Peppers looks like:

2ajhv4

can someone say Jason Vorhees from the Friday the 13th movies before he lost his hair

I don't remember Jason looking like that. I just remember his mangled grill when he pops through the window in Part II, and his leaf-covered face when he comes out of the water in Part I. I thought he looked far more handicapped than that.

Jason don't got much on this guy. Jason has this huge eye and mentally handicapped look to him, plus a lot of scars. Brian Peppers on the other hand has skin like Michael Jackson and has a huge bump on his forehead. His eyes are out of this world and he seems to be very short.

I want to know more about Brian.

And when we get down to it, Jason is fictional. Brian is the real thing Yo!

In Utero said:
Jason don't got much on this guy. Jason has this huge eye and mentally handicapped look to him, plus a lot of scars. Brian Peppers on the other hand has skin like Michael Jackson and has a huge bump on his forehead. His eyes are out of this world and he seems to be very short.

I want to know more about Brian.

a) Jason IS mentally handicapped.
b) I think B-Pep, according to his sex offender profile, is 5'7". Just tall enough to be human, but just short enough to be scary as fuck.

Back